Longbranch Homes For Sale
Looking for Longbranch homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Longbranch home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Longbranch real estate market.
If you're interested in Longbranch homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Longbranch Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Longbranch Homes For Sale
Longbranch is a historical community platted in the mid-1880s and is part of Jacksonville’s Northside known as Metro North. This small neighborhood is just minutes to I-95 and less than 5 miles to Downtown Jacksonville. Longbranch is just 2 miles to Historic Springfield which features coffee shops, cafes, bakeries, restaurants, and more!
Longbranch community amenities
Longbranch community amenities include two parks: Russell Bill Cook Jr Park and Wigmore Park. Both parks feature playgrounds, grills, benches, basketball courts, baseball field, picnic facilities; while Russell Bill Cook Jr Park also features a splashpad and a community center.
Longbranch neighborhood info
Location: I-95 to MLK Jr Parkway East. Northside of Jacksonville.
Zip Code: 32206
Longbranch neighborhood schools
Longbranch is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Parkwood Heights Elementary School
Matthew W. Gilbert Middle School
Jean Ribault High School
What’s Nearby - Longbranch community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2.4 miles to Harvey’s Supermarket
- Drive to the nearest beach: 18 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 10.3 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Blue Cypress Park Canoe Access - 1.5 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Arlington Lions Club Park & Boat Ramp - 1.7 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 3 miles / 6 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 4.8 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 12.4 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 12.8 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 43.8 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 19.2 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 15.7 miles / 22 minutes
- Closest hospital: 3.2 miles / 8 minutes
Longbranch Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Longbranch, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Longbranch housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Longbranch real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Longbranch and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Longbranch property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL.