Longleaf Homes For Sale
Looking for Longleaf homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Longleaf home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Longleaf real estate market.
If you're interested in Longleaf homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Longleaf Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Longleaf Homes For Sale
Longleaf Neighborhood market Statistics
Longleaf housing market statistics: As of December 4, 2023 there are currently 20 properties for sale in Longleaf, with an average asking price of $343,399. The highest-priced property is $439,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $149,000. Longleaf listings have an average price of $186 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 3 baths, and 1,813 square feet of living space.
Longleaf is an amazing community on the Westside of Jacksonville, located just one mile to all the shops, restaurants, and entertainment at OakLeaf Town Center! Featuring single family homes and townhomes with beautifully manicured lawns and a peaceful environment, yet just minutes to the First Coast Expressway and less than 20 minutes to Downtown Jacksonville!
Longleaf community amenities
Longleaf community amenities include a lovely clubhouse, pool and children’s pool, fitness center, outdoor gym, and children’s playground.
Longleaf neighborhood info
Location: I-295, Exit Collins Rd. Westside of Jax.
Zip Code: 32222
Years homes are built in Longleaf: 2015 - 2022
Longleaf neighborhood schools
Longleaf is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Enterprise Learning Academy (Elementary School)
Charter Academy Middle School
Westside High School
What’s Nearby - Longleaf community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.4 miles to Publix Super Market at OakLeaf Town Center
- Drive to the nearest beach: 32 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 6 miles to Jennings State Forest
- Closest kayak launch: Ringhaver Park Kayak Launch - 8.2 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Wayne B. Stevens Park - 8.2 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 17.7 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 23.8 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 26.9 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 24.6 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 43.6 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 35.1 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 10.8 miles / 18 minutes
- Closest hospital: 8.9 miles to HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital
Longleaf Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Longleaf, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Longleaf housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Longleaf real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Longleaf and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Longleaf property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL.