Loretto Homes For Sale
Looking for Loretto homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Loretto home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Loretto real estate market.
If you're interested in Loretto homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Loretto Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Loretto Homes For Sale
Loretto is a well-established neighborhood in the desirable Mandarin area of Jacksonville’s Southside, located conveniently close to I-295 for easy access to Downtown Jacksonville and the beaches! This quiet community has an assortment of home sizes and styles and features mature trees and spacious lawns.
Loretto community amenities
Loretto community amenities include Burnett Park which features several lighted baseball fields, basketball courts, tennis courts, a community center, picnic facilities, grills, concession stand, bleachers, and a new playscape was installed in 2021!
Loretto neighborhood info
Location: I-295, Exit SanJose Blvd to Loretto Rd. In Mandarin.
Zip Code: 32223
Loretto neighborhood schools
Loretto is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Loretto Elementary School
Mandarin Middle School
Mandarin High School
What’s Nearby - Loretto community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2.5 miles to Publix Super Market at Old St Augustine Plaza
- Drive to the nearest beach: 19.7 miles to Mickler’s Landing
- Closest State Park: 17 miles to Guana River Wildlife Management Area
- Closest kayak launch: County Dock Hand Launch Area - 2.1 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Mandarin Park Boat Ramp - 2.9 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 15.8 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 26.5 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 32.9 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 14.5 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 28.2 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 27.9 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 10.8 miles / 16 minutes
- Closest hospital: 5.8 miles to Baptist Medical Center South
Loretto Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Loretto, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Loretto housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Loretto real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Loretto and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Loretto property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Mandarin page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL.