Magnolia Gardens Homes For Sale
Looking for Magnolia Gardens homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Magnolia Gardens home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Magnolia Gardens real estate market.
If you're interested in Magnolia Gardens homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Magnolia Gardens Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Magnolia Gardens Homes For Sale
Magnolia Gardens Neighborhood
Magnolia Gardens is a well-established community on the Northwest side of Jacksonville with many home styles and sizes, large lawns, mature trees, and located close to parks, shops, and restaurants. Magnolia Gardens is just minutes to I-95 which provides for an easy commute to all parts of Jacksonville!
Magnolia Gardens community amenities
Magnolia Gardens community amenities include the Johnson Family YMCA which offers many health and fitness programs and features an olympic-sized pool, indoor basketball gym, as well as many youth programs! Lonnie C Miller Regional Park is just two miles from Magnolia Gardens and features a playground, grills, picnic shelters, a multipurpose field, a hiking trail, and restrooms.
Magnolia Gardens neighborhood info
Location: I-95, Exit Edgewood Avenue West. Northwest side of Jacksonville.
Zip Code: 32209
Years homes are built in Magnolia Gardens: from 1950s
Square Feet: 695 - 2,271 approx.
Magnolia Gardens neighborhood schools
Magnolia Gardens is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Saint Clair Evans Elementary School
Matthew W. Gilbert Middle School
William M. Raines High School
What’s Nearby - Magnolia Gardens community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.4 miles to Harveys Supermarket
- Drive to the nearest beach: 23 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 11.8 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Charles Reese Memorial Park Kayak Launch - 1.9 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Harbor View Public Boat Ramp - 2.2 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 6.9 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 6.2 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 11.7 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 17.8 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 46.7 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 23.6 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 13.4 miles / 24 minutes
- Closest hospital: 4.3 miles to UF Health Jacksonville
Magnolia Gardens Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Magnolia Gardens, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Magnolia Gardens housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Magnolia Gardens real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Magnolia Gardens and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Magnolia Gardens property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL.