Marconi at etown Homes For Sale
Looking for Marconi at eTown homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Marconi at eTown home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Marconi at eTown real estate market.
If you're interested in Marconi at eTown homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Marconi at eTown homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Etown At Marconi Homes For Sale
Marconi at eTown Market Statistics
Etown At Marconi housing market statistics: As of May 27, 2023 there are currently 3 properties for sale in Etown At Marconi, with an average asking price of $714,767. The highest-priced property is $764,400 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $620,000. Etown At Marconi listings have an average price of $289 per square feet, based on listings with 4 beds, 3 baths, and 2,488 square feet of living space.
Marconi at eTown
Marconi is Gated community in the highly-desirable eTown offering 50-ft homesites with a variety of floorplans, featuring craftsman, modern coastal, and farmhouse elevations. This lovely neighborhood is close to I-295 and 9-B, just minutes to St Johns Town Center for premium shopping, fine dining, and entertainment!
Marconi at eTown community amenities
- High-Scale Community Welcome Center with a gourmet cafe, social gathering spaces, & work spaces
- Resort-style Zero-entry Pool with adjoining 3-lane Lap Pool
- High-Tech Fitness Center
- Walking/Jogging Path
- Outdoor Yoga Lawn
- Bier Garden
- Event Lawn
- Rooftop Patio
- Dog Park
Marconi at eTown neighborhood info
Location: 9B to E-Town Parkway. Southside of Duval County.
Zip Code: 32256
Master planned community: eTown
Years homes are built in Marconi at eTown: 2019+
Square Feet: 2,132 - 3,108
Builders: David Weekley; ICI Homes
Marconi at eTown neighborhood schools
Marconi at eTown is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Mandarin Oaks Elementary School
Twin Lakes Academy Middle School
Atlantic Coast High School
What’s Nearby - Marconi at eTown community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 4.4 miles to Publix Super Market at Reedy Branch Commons
- Drive to the nearest beach: 14.4 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: Deep Creek State Forest - 15.2 miles / 24 minutes
- Closest kayak launch: Baymeadows Regional Park Kayak Launch - 2.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Hood Landing Public Boat Ramp - 7.8 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 17.1 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 24.1 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 28.9 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 8.8 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 23.4 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 20.7 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 19.2 miles / 22 minutes
- Closest hospital: 4.7 miles to Baptist Medical Center South
Marconi at eTown Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Marconi at eTown, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Marconi at eTown housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Marconi at eTown real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Marconi at eTown and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Marconi at eTown property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in eTown