Margarets Landing Homes For Sale
Looking for Margarets Landing homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Margarets Landing home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Margarets Landing real estate market.
If you're interested in Margarets Landing homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Margarets Landing Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Margarets Landing Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Margaret’s Landing Neighborhood
Margaret’s Landing is a tranquil community on the Northside of Jacksonville featuring exceptional quality, beautifully-designed 3-bedroom homes and lovely landscaped lawns. This quiet neighborhood is close to Florida State College at Jacksonville, many shops and restaurants, and just minutes to I-295 providing easy access to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, and St Augustine.
Margaret’s Landing community amenities
Margaret’s Landing community amenities include Ray Greene Park which features a playground, tennis courts, picnic facilities, benches, basketball courts, two soccer fields, restrooms, and a concession stand!
Margaret’s Landing neighborhood info
Location: I-295 to Duval Road. Northside of Jacksonville.
Zip Code: 32218
Number of Homes: 60
Years homes are built in Margaret’s Landing: 2020
Square Feet: 1,200 - 1,547
Builders: Breeze Homes
Margaret’s Landing neighborhood schools
Margaret’s Landing is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Pine Estates Elementary School
Highlands Middle School
First Coast High School
What’s Nearby - Margaret’s Landing community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2 miles to Publix Super Market at Highland Square
- Drive to the nearest beach: 22.6 miles to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Closest State Park: 10.4 miles Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Riverview Park Canoe Access - 1.9 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Bert Maxwell Boat Ramp - 3.3 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 11.3 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 4.8 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 5.2 miles / 8 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 20.9 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 50.8 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 22.9 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 20.6 miles / 28 minutes
- Closest hospital: 5.7 miles to UF Health North
Margaret’s Landing Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Margaret’s Landing, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Margaret’s Landing housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Margaret’s Landing real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Margaret’s Landing and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Margaret’s Landing property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Jacksonville House page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL.