Marietta Homes For Sale
Looking for Marietta homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Marietta home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Marietta real estate market.
If you're interested in Marietta homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Marietta Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Marietta Homes For Sale
Marietta Neighborhood Housing Market Data
Marietta housing market statistics: As of November 30, 2023 there are currently 32 properties for sale in Marietta, with an average asking price of $276,308. The highest-priced property is $391,350 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $125,000. Marietta listings have an average price of $171 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,431 square feet of living space.
Marietta is a well-established neighborhood on the northwest side of Jacksonville featuring a variety of home sizes and styles with large lots and mature trees. Marietta is conveniently located close to restaurants, shops, and parks, as well as I-295 and I-10.
Marietta community amenities
Marietta community amenities include the Thomas Jefferson Park which features a swimming pool, multipurpose field, picnic facilities, tennis courts, pickleball courts, playground, baseball field, and concession stand! The park also provides youth baseball, softball, and t-ball programs through the Marietta Athletic Association.
Marietta neighborhood info
Location: From I-10, Exit Marietta. Northwest Jacksonville.
Zip Code: 32220
Years homes are built in Marietta: 1930’s - 2021
Square Feet: 766 - 3,212
Marietta neighborhood schools
Marietta is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
Jean Ribault Middle School
Edward H. White High School
What’s Nearby - Marietta community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 3.3 miles to Publix Super Market at Normandy Crossing
- Drive to the nearest beach: 25.5 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 2.8 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Stinson Park Paddlecraft and Dinghy Dock - 6.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Public Boat Ramp - 5 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 9.7 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 14.2 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 16.8 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 20.6 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 48.3 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 27.2 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 14.3 miles / 22 minutes
- Closest hospital: 7.7 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Marietta Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Marietta, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Marietta housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Marietta real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Marietta and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Marietta property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL.