Miramar Homes For Sale
Looking for Miramar homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Miramar home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Miramar real estate market.
If you're interested in Miramar homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Miramar Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Miramar Homes For Sale
Miramar Neighborhood Market Stats
Miramar housing market statistics: As of February 23, 2024 there are currently 14 properties for sale in Miramar, with an average asking price of $1,189,258. The highest-priced property is $4,500,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $299,900. Miramar listings have an average price of $333 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 3 baths, and 2,679 square feet of living space.
Miramar is a lovely well-established neighborhood on the Southeast side of Jacksonville, close to the St Johns River and historic San Marco. Residents enjoy the close proximity to the unique shops, cafes, coffee shops, and restaurants of San Marco and walkability of the community. Miramar is located just a few minutes from I-95 and only 10 minutes to Downtown Jacksonville.
Miramar community amenities
Miramar community amenities include the lovely Colonial Manor Lake Park which features community events such as an annual remote control Boat Regatta and Community Picnic at the Park. Earl Johnson Park is also close by and features two fishing lakes with kayak launch, 8 youth soccer fields, picnic shelters, and concession stand.
Miramar neighborhood info
Location: I-95, Exit Emerson St to Hendricks Ave
Zip Code: 32207
Miramar neighborhood schools
Miramar is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Alfred I. Dupont Middle School
What’s Nearby - Miramar community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2.8 miles to Publix Super Market at University Square
- Drive to the nearest beach: 16 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 16 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: River Oaks Park Paddlecraft Access - 1.1 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Earl Johnson City Park - 1.5 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 5.7 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 11.7 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 19.6 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 4 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 10 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 38.5 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 19.7 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 15.5 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 16 miles / 20 minutes
- Closest hospital: 4.1 miles to HCA Florida Memorial Hospital
Miramar Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Miramar, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Miramar housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Miramar real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Miramar and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Miramar property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL.