Moncrief Park Homes For Sale
Looking for Moncrief Park homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Moncrief Park home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Moncrief Park real estate market.
If you're interested in Moncrief Park homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Moncrief Park Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Moncrief Park Homes For Sale
Moncrief Park Neighborhood
Moncrief Park is located on Jacksonville’s Northwest side, just north of Historic Springfield and just minutes to I-295 and US-1 making an easy commute to Downtown, the beaches, and all areas of Jacksonville!
Moncrief Park community amenities
Simonds-Johnson Park, located at the intersection of 28th St and Moncrief Rd, features a community center, baseball field, basketball courts, grills, picnic tables, restrooms, and a playground!
Moncrief Park neighborhood info
Location: I-95 North, Exit 354B to MLK Jr Parkway
Zip Code: 32209
Moncrief Park neighborhood schools
Moncrief Park is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
George Washington Carver Elementary School
Matthew W. Gilbert Middle School
William M. Raines High School
What’s Nearby - Moncrief Park community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.9 miles to Winn-Dixie Shopping Center
- Drive to the nearest beach: 20 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 11.3 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: North Shore Park Kayak Launch - 2.9 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: T.K. Stokes Public Boat Ramp - 2.8 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 4.7 miles / 9 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 5.8 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 12.2 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 3.7 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 14.8 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 44.3 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 20.9 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 13.3 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 21.9 miles / 26 minutes
- Closest hospital: 1.9 miles to UF Health Jacksonville
Moncrief Park Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Moncrief Park, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Moncrief Park housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Moncrief Park real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Moncrief Park and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Moncrief Park property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville FL.