Monterey Homes For Sale
Looking for Monterey homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Monterey home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Monterey real estate market.
If you're interested in Monterey homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Monterey Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Monterey Homes For Sale
Monterey is a neighborhood in the Arlington area along the St Johns River, less than half a mile to the Arlington Road Public Boat Ramp. This well-established community features mature trees and larger lots and is conveniently located less than 10 minutes to Downtown Jacksonville and only minutes to the Arlington Expressway.
Monterey community amenities
Monterey community amenities include Bruce Park which features a baseball field, basketball courts, concession stand, picnic facilities, tennis courts, playground, splashpad, and restrooms. Monterey is located just 10 minutes from the beautiful Jacksonville Arboretum & Botanical Gardens, a unique natural attraction consisting of 126.82 acres and 7 award-winning nature trails with a picnic area as well as special programs and events for the whole family! This is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a peaceful environment to connect with nature.
Monterey neighborhood info
Location: Arlington Expressway, Exit University Blvd North
Zip Code: 32211
Years homes are built in Monterey: 1950s - 1970s
Square Feet: 1,438 - 2,148
Monterey neighborhood schools
Monterey is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Arlington Middle School
Terry Parker High School
What’s Nearby - Monterey community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2.4 miles to Publix Super Market at Arlington River
- Drive to the nearest beach: 13.9 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 9.7 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Metropolitan Park Marina Kayak Access - 2.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Arlington Road Public Boat Ramp - 0.3 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 3.2 miles / 5 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 9.9 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 18.1 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 4.5 miles / 8 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 10.1 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 40.3 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 13.4 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 16.3 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 16.8 miles / 22 minutes
- Closest hospital: 4 miles to HCA Florida Memorial Hospital
Monterey Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Monterey, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Monterey housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Monterey real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Monterey and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Monterey property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville FL.