Nobel at etown Homes For Sale
Looking for Nobel at eTown homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Nobel at eTown home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Nobel at eTown real estate market.
If you're interested in Nobel at eTown homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Nobel at eTown homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Etown At Nobel Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Nobel at eTown Market Statistics
Etown At Nobel housing market statistics: As of December 3, 2023 there are currently 0 properties for sale in Etown At Nobel, with an average asking price of $0. The highest-priced property is $0 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $0. Etown At Nobel listings have an average price of $0 per square feet.
Nobel at eTown
Nobel is a beautiful new community in the highly-desirable eTown community on Jacksonville’s Southside! This lovely neighborhood features resort-style amenities and many floor plans to choose from! Located just minutes to premium shopping and fine dining at St Johns Town Center and close to I-295 for easy access to Downtown Jacksonville and the beaches!
Nobel at eTown community amenities
High-Scale Community Welcome Center with a gourmet cafe, social gathering spaces, & work spaces
Resort-style Zero-entry Pool with adjoining 3-lane Lap Pool
High-Tech Fitness Center
Outdoor Yoga Lawn
Nobel at eTown neighborhood info
Location: 9B to E-Town Parkway. Southside of Duval County.
Zip Code: 32256
Square Feet: 1,500 - 2,562
Builders: ICI Homes; David Weekly
Master planned community: eTown
Nobel at eTown school zone
Nobel at eTown is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Mandarin Oaks Elementary School
Twin Lakes Academy Middle School
Atlantic Coast High School
What’s Nearby - Nobel at eTown community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 3.3 miles to Publix Super Market at Reedy Branch Commons
- Drive to the nearest beach: 12.6 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: Deep Creek State Forest - 16.7 miles / 28 minutes
- Closest kayak launch: Baymeadows Regional Park Kayak Launch - 2.7 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Hood Landing Public Boat Ramp - 7.5 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 15.6 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 22.5 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 27.4 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 7.3 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 24.8 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 19.2 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 20.3 miles / 24 minutes
- Closest hospital: 6.1 miles to Baptist Medical Center South
Nobel at eTown Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Nobel at eTown, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Nobel at eTown housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Nobel at eTown real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Nobel at eTown and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Nobel at eTown property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home page for more info.
Search all eTown homes for sale