Normandy Homes For Sale
Looking for Normandy homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Normandy home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Normandy real estate market.
If you're interested in Normandy homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Normandy Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Normandy Homes For Sale
Normandy Neighborhood Current market data
Normandy housing market statistics: As of May 28, 2023 there are currently 8 properties for sale in Normandy, with an average asking price of $220,863. The highest-priced property is $268,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $179,000. Normandy listings have an average price of $168 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,330 square feet of living space.
Normandy is a well-established neighborhood on the Westside of Jacksonville featuring a variety of home sizes and styles, mature trees, and large lots. Normandy is conveniently located close to I-10 providing quick access to Downtown Jacksonville and the beaches. Normandy has a variety of restaurants and shopping centers close by and is just a few miles to the unique shops and restaurants in Historic Riverside!
Normandy community amenities
Normandy community amenities include Lem Merrett Park which features a playground, splashpad, basketball court, picnic facilities, grills, and restrooms. The Normandy Center and Normandy Park features include a community center which hosts the annual Kids Kamp and park facilities include a playground and picnic shelters.
Normandy neighborhood info
Location: I-10, exit Ellis Rd South
Zip Code: 32205
Years homes are built in Normandy: 1940s - 2021
Normandy neighborhood schools
Normandy is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Ramona Boulevard Elementary School
Jefferson Davis Middle School
What’s Nearby - Normandy community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.3 miles to Walmart Supercenter
- Drive to the nearest beach: 23.9 miles / 30 minutes
- Closest State Park: 4.4 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Stinson Park Paddlecraft and Dinghy Dock - 4.2 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Public Boat Ramp - 2.4 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 7.7 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 12.2 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 17.9 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 6.6 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 17.1 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 45.5 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 24.2 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 9.4 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 23.1 miles / 24 minutes
- Closest hospital: 3.8 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Normandy Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Normandy, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Normandy housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Normandy real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Normandy and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Normandy property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville FL.