Normandy Village Homes For Sale
Looking for Normandy Village homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Normandy Village home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Normandy Village real estate market.
If you're interested in Normandy Village homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Normandy Village Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Normandy Village Homes For Sale
Normandy Village Neighborhood Current Market Data
Normandy Village housing market statistics: As of December 4, 2023 there are currently 16 properties for sale in Normandy Village, with an average asking price of $267,494. The highest-priced property is $405,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $215,000. Normandy Village listings have an average price of $173 per square feet, based on listings with 4 beds, 2 baths, and 1,585 square feet of living space.
Normandy Village Neighborhood
Normandy Village is a small neighborhood on the Westside of Jacksonville boarded by I-10 and I-295 and includes a portion of the Cedar River. This community is close to many shopping and dining options as well as parks and schools.
Normandy Village community amenities
Normandy Village community amenities include several parks. John D. Liverman Park features two tennis courts and a youth softball field. The Normandy Center and Normandy Park features a community center which hosts the annual Kids Kamp and park facilities include a playground and picnic shelters. Lem Merrett Park is another nearby park which features a playground, splashpad, basketball court, picnic facilities, grills, and restrooms.
Normandy Village neighborhood info
Location: Off Normandy Blvd
Zip Code: 32221
Years homes are built in Normandy Village: 1958 - 2021
Square Feet: 970 - 2,218
Normandy Village neighborhood schools
Normandy Village is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Jefferson Davis Middle School
What’s Nearby - Normandy Village community
- Shopping center with grocery store: Less than half a mile to Walmart Supercenter
- Drive to the nearest beach: 24 miles / 30 minutes
- Closest State Park: 5 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Stinson Park Paddlecraft and Dinghy Dock - 5 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Public Boat Ramp - 2.9 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 8.8 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 13.5 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 18.4 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 7.8 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 17.8 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 44.7 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 24.9 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 9.9 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 23.8 miles / 26 minutes
- Closest hospital: 5.6 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Normandy Village Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Normandy Village, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Normandy Village housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Normandy Village real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Normandy Village and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Normandy Village property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville FL.