North Creek Homes For Sale
Looking for North Creek homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the North Creek home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the North Creek real estate market.
If you're interested in North Creek homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new North Creek Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search North Creek Homes For Sale
North Creek Neighborhood Current Market Data
North Creek housing market statistics: As of December 5, 2023 there are currently 3 properties for sale in North Creek, with an average asking price of $391,667. The highest-priced property is $425,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $365,000. North Creek listings have an average price of $185 per square feet, based on listings with 4 beds, 2 baths, and 2,312 square feet of living space.
North Creek Neighborhood
North Creek is a lovely newer neighborhood on Jacksonville’s Northside featuring many home styles and sizes, beautifully manicured lawns, and wonderful amenities! North Creek is conveniently located just 2.5 miles to River City Marketplace which features many restaurants, shops, and more! This ideal neighborhood is just minutes to Hwy 17 and I-95 for easy access to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, and St Augustine!
North Creek community amenities
North Creek amenities include a beautiful resort-style pool and pavilion, covered picnic areas, playground facility, tennis courts, basketball courts, a secured RV and boat storage facility, and many neighborhood activities! North Creek is located just 8 minutes from the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens which features over 2,000 animals and 1,000 plant species! Residents also enjoy the Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary, a rescue and safe home for cougars, lions, tigers, leopards, pumas, lynx, bobcats, and arctic foxes! Visitors can view these magnificent animals up close!
North Creek neighborhood info
Location: Hwy 17, Exit Duval Station Rd
Zip Code: 32218
Years homes are built in North Creek: 2003 - 2017
Square Feet: 1,894 - 3,691
North Creek neighborhood schools
North Creek is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Oceanway Middle School
First Coast High School
What’s Nearby - North Creek community
- Shopping center with grocery store: Under ½ mile to Publix Super Market at Duval Station Marketplace
- Drive to the nearest beach: 20.6 miles to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Closest State Park: 8.5 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Oceanway Fish Management Area Hand Launch - 2.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Half Moon Island Preserve Boat Ramp - 6.3 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 13.8 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 8 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 4.9 miles / 8 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 14.6 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 19 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 47.8 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 21 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 24.7 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 25.5 miles / 28 minutes
- Closest hospital: 2.1 miles to UF Health North
North Creek Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in North Creek, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the North Creek housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the North Creek real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in North Creek and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your North Creek property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville FL.