Oak Haven Homes For Sale
Looking for Oak Haven homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Oak Haven home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Oak Haven real estate market.
If you're interested in Oak Haven homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Oak Haven Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Oak Haven Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Oak Haven Neighborhood
Oak Haven is a well-established community on the Southside of Jacksonville featuring many home styles and sizes with large lots and mature trees. This quiet neighborhood is located close to parks, shopping, and restaurants, and just five minutes to Downtown Jacksonville!
Oak Haven community amenities
Oak Haven community amenities include Pottsburg Creek where residents enjoy boating and kayaking, and Saratoga Lake Park which features park benches and picnic tables. Oak Haven is less than 6 miles from the beautiful Jacksonville Arboretum & Botanical Gardens, a unique natural attraction consisting of 126.82 acres and 7 award-winning nature trails with a picnic area as well as special programs and events for the whole family! This is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a peaceful environment to connect with nature.
Oak Haven neighborhood info
Location: Atlantic Blvd, across from Bartram Rd and Publix Super Market. Southside of Jax.
Zip Code: 32207
Years homes are built in Oak Haven: From 1950s
Oak Haven neighborhood schools
Oak Haven is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Arlington Middle School
What’s Nearby - Oak Haven community
- Shopping center with grocery store: Less than ½ mile to Publix Super Market at Arlington River
- Drive to the nearest beach: 13 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 11 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Metropolitan Park Marina Kayak Access - 2.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Arlington Road Public Boat Ramp - 1.7 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 2.7 miles / 5 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 10 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 18.2 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 3.7 miles / 6 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 8.7 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 38.5 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 14.1 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 15.3 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 16 miles / 22 minutes
- Closest hospital: 2.1 miles to HCA Florida Memorial Hospital
Oak Haven Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Oak Haven, our local Jacksonville Oak Haven team can help you navigate the Oak Haven housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Oak Haven real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Oak Haven and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Oak Haven property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville FL.