Oceanway Homes For Sale
Looking for Oceanway homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Oceanway home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Oceanway real estate market.
If you're interested in Oceanway homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Oceanway Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Oceanway Homes For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
Oceanway Community Market Stats
Oceanway housing market statistics: As of May 28, 2023 there are currently 9 properties for sale in Oceanway, with an average asking price of $270,706. The highest-priced property is $400,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $125,000. Oceanway listings have an average price of $196 per square feet, based on listings with 2 beds, 1 baths, and 1,086 square feet of living space.
Oceanway is a neighborhood on the Northside of Jacksonville which features many new home communities with a variety of styles, sizes, and prices to choose from. Oceanway residents enjoy the close proximity to restaurants and shopping at River City Marketplace as well as many shopping centers and restaurants scattered throughout the community. Oceanway is just minutes to the JAX airport and the Jacksonville Zoo; its convenient location just off I-295 and Main Street provides a quick commute to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, and St Augustine!
Oceanway community amenities
Oceanway community features many local parks and playgrounds and is less than 7 miles from the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens which features over 2,000 animals and 1,000 plant species! Residents also enjoy the Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary, a rescue and safe home for cougars, lions, tigers, leopards, pumas, lynx, bobcats, and arctic foxes! Visitors can view these magnificent animals up close!
Oceanway neighborhood info
Location: I-295, Exit Pulaski Rd or Main St.
Zip Code: 32218, 32226
Oceanway neighborhood schools
Oceanway is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Oceanway Elementary School
Oceanway Middle School
First Coast High School
What’s Nearby - Oceanway community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.7 miles to Publix Super Market at Northpoint Village
- Drive to the nearest beach: 18.8 miles to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Closest State Park: 6.4 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Oceanway Fish Management Area Hand Launch - 2.2 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: New Berlin Public Boat Ramp - 5.6
- Distance to Jags stadium: 15.4 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 6.6 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 7.1 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 13.8 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 17.2 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 46.2 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 19.2 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 23.9 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 21.7 miles / 26 minutes
- Closest hospital: 4.4 miles to UF Health North
Oceanway Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Oceanway, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Oceanway housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Oceanway real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Oceanway and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Oceanway property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville FL.