Old Glory Walk Homes For Sale
Looking for Old Glory Walk homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Old Glory Walk home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Old Glory Walk real estate market.
If you're interested in Old Glory Walk homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Old Glory Walk Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Old Glory Walk Homes For Sale
Old Glory Walk Neighborhood
Old Glory Walk is one of the newest communities on Jacksonville’s Westside featuring reasonably priced homes with an assortment of floor plans built by Dream Finder Homes. This lovely neighborhood is close to schools, shopping, parks, and is conveniently close to I-295 for easy access to Downtown and all areas of Jacksonville!
Old Glory Walk community amenities
Old Glory Walk community amenities include Sweetwater Playground which features two basketball courts, picnic facilities, grills, playground equipment, and restrooms. There are many parks and playgrounds close to the community as well as the Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Park which features a public boat ramp where residents can enjoy boating and fishing on the peaceful Cedar River.
Old Glory Walk neighborhood info
Location: I-295, exit Wilson Blvd
Zip Code: 32210
Years homes are built in Old Glory Walk: 2020
Square Feet: 1,400 - 1,975
Builders: Dream Finder Homes
Old Glory Walk neighborhood schools
Old Glory Walk is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Normandy Village Elementary School
Charger Academy Middle School
Edward H. White High School
What’s Nearby - Old Glory Walk community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2.2 miles to Publix Super Market at Oak Hill Village
- Drive to the nearest beach: 29 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 6.7 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Stinson Park Paddlecraft Access - 4.8 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Park Public Boat Ramp - 2.6 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 11.9 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 16.3 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 20.7 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 10.9 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 21.3 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 44.5 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 28.5 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 9.3 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 27.4 miles / 30 minutes
- Closest hospital: 9.5 miles / 14 minutes
Old Glory Walk Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Old Glory Walk, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Old Glory Walk housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Old Glory Walk real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Old Glory Walk and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Old Glory Walk property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell my house in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville.