Ortega Forest Homes For Sale
Looking for Ortega Forest homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Ortega Forest home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Ortega Forest real estate market.
If you're interested in Ortega Forest homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Ortega Forest Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Ortega Forest Homes For Sale
Ortega Forest Neighborhood Real Estate Market Current Statistics
Ortega Forest housing market statistics: As of December 4, 2023 there are currently 6 properties for sale in Ortega Forest, with an average asking price of $606,650. The highest-priced property is $799,900 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $310,000. Ortega Forest listings have an average price of $252 per square feet, based on listings with 4 beds, 3 baths, and 2,431 square feet of living space.
Ortega Forest Neighborhood
Ortega Forest is a well-established neighborhood nestled between the Ortega River and Highway 17 on the Westside of Jacksonville. This peaceful community features large lawns, mature trees, and is close to parks and schools. Conveniently located near Highway 17 and and under 5 miles to the unique shops and restaurants in historic Riverside and Avondale as well as less than 5 miles to NAS Jax, this is an ideal neighborhood with many amazing perks!
Ortega Forest community amenities
Ortega Forest community amenities include two beautiful parks, Stockton Park and Columbus Park. Stockton Park is located along the St Johns River where residents can enjoy fishing and picnic areas with tables and benches. Columbus Park is a peaceful wooded area with walking paths which are ADA accessible and is a perfect spot to relax and enjoy a picnic or a good read!
Ortega Forest neighborhood info
Location: Highway 17 to Verona Ave West, near John Stockton Elementary School
Zip Code: 32210
Years homes are built in Ortega Forest: 1950s - 2013+
Square Feet: 1,353 - 8,496+
Ortega Forest neighborhood schools
Ortega Forest is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Lake Shore Middle School
What’s Nearby - Ortega Forest community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.7 miles to Publix Super Market at Roosevelt Square
- Drive to the nearest beach: 27 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 9.8 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Seminole Park Paddlecraft Access - 1 mile
- Closest public boat ramp: Wayne B. Stevens Park - 1.1 mile
- Distance to Jags stadium: 9.6 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 14 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 21 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 8.6 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 18.3 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 42.1 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 25.4 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 4.8 miles / 9 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 24.3 miles / 28 minutes
- Closest hospital: 4.8 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Ortega Forest Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Ortega Forest, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Ortega Forest housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Ortega Forest real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Ortega Forest and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Ortega Forest property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Jacksonville House page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL.