Ortega Hills Homes For Sale
Looking for Ortega Hills homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Ortega Hills home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Ortega Hills real estate market.
If you're interested in Ortega Hills homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Ortega Hills Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Ortega Hills Homes For Sale
Ortega Hills Neighborhood Market Stats
Ortega Hills housing market statistics: As of December 3, 2023 there are currently 6 properties for sale in Ortega Hills, with an average asking price of $272,067. The highest-priced property is $295,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $238,500. Ortega Hills listings have an average price of $193 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,422 square feet of living space.
Ortega Hills Neighborhood
Ortega Hills is a well-established neighborhood on the Westside of Jacksonville featuring a variety of hoe sizes and styles with large lawns and mature trees. This quiet community is located less than two miles from NAS Jax and just minutes to Hwy 17 and I-295 for easy access to all areas of Jacksonville!
Ortega Hills community amenities
Ortega Hills Park is a peaceful greenspace with walking/jogging trails around its perimeter. Ringhaver Park is a beautiful park which features a 826-foot boardwalk along the Ortega River as well as a pier where you can launch a kayak or canoe. The park also features a floating dock launch, pickleball court, multi-use fields, playground, hiking trail, picnic shelters, boat dock, a scenic overlook, as well as a concession stand and restrooms!
Ortega Hills neighborhood info
Location: Hwy 17, Exit Ortega Hills Dr
Zip Code: 32244
Years homes built in Ortega Hills: 1950s - 2008
Square feet: 896 - 2,642+
Ortega Hills neighborhood schools
Ortega Hills is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
J.E.B. Stuart Middle School
What’s Nearby - Ortega Hills community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2 miles to Target Grocery
- Drive to the nearest beach: 28 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 15 miles to Jennings State Forest
- Closest kayak launch: Ringhaver Park Kayak Launch - 1.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Wayne B. Stevens Park - 4.3 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 13.4 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 17.8 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 24.1 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 11.5 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 22.1 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 38.9 miles / 40 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 29.2 miles / 40 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 1.8 miles / 6 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 25.8 miles / 28 minutes
- Closest hospital: 6.8 miles to HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital
Ortega Hills Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Ortega Hills, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Ortega Hills housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Ortega Hills real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Ortega Hills and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Ortega Hills property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell my house in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL