Ortega Terrace Homes For Sale
Looking for Ortega Terrace homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Ortega Terrace home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Ortega Terrace real estate market.
If you're interested in Ortega Terrace homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Ortega Terrace Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Ortega Terrace Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Ortega Terrace Neighborhood
Ortega Terrace is a beautiful, well-established neighborhood on Jacksonville’s Westside, located close to the Ortega River and featuring mature trees and spacious lawns with an assortment of elegant homes. This highly-desirable community is located close to Hwy 17 providing easy access to Downtown Jacksonville and the beaches.
Ortega Terrace community amenities
Ortega Terrace community amenities include many local parks such as Columbus Park, Cortez Park, Seminole Park, and Stockton Park. These beautiful greenspaces are ideal for relaxing, reading, and strolling under the majestic oaks. Ortega Terrace is just minutes from the Ortega River where residents enjoy kayaking, canoeing, boating, and fishing.
Ortega Terrace neighborhood info
Location: Hwy 17, exit Robert D Gordon Rd
Zip Code: 32210
Years homes are built in Ortega Terrace: 1920s - 1988
Square Feet: 1,675 - 7,255
Ortega Terrace neighborhood schools
Ortega Terrace is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Lake Shore Middle School
What’s Nearby - Ortega Terrace community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2.3 miles to Publix Super Market at Roosevelt Square Shopping Center
- Drive to the nearest beach: 26.3 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 19.4 miles to Cary State Forest
- Closest kayak launch: Seminole Park Paddlecraft Access - 0.9 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Wayne B. Stevens Park - 1.8 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 10.2 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 14.6 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 20.9 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 9.2 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 18.8 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 41.5 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 26 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 4.2 miles / 9 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 26 miles / 35 minutes
- Closest hospital: 5.4 miles / 10 minutes
Ortega Terrace Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Ortega Terrace, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Ortega Terrace housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Ortega Terrace real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Ortega Terrace and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Ortega Terrace property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell my house Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL.