Osceola Forest Homes For Sale
Looking for Osceola Forest homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Osceola Forest home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Osceola Forest real estate market.
If you're interested in Osceola Forest homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Osceola Forest Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Osceola Forest Homes For Sale
Osceola Forest Neighborhood
Osceola Forest is a quiet community on the Northwest side of Jacksonville featuring a variety of home sizes and styles with mature trees and large lots. This well-established neighborhood is conveniently located just minutes to I-295 for an easy commute to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, and St Augustine!
Osceola Forest community amenities
Osceola Forest is situated between the Trout River and Ribault River, allowing residents to enjoy convenient access to boating, fishing, kayaking, and canoeing. The lovely Riverview Park, which is located on the Trout River, features a multipurpose field, picnic facilities, grills, playground, baseball field, community center, fishing, non-motorized launch, hiking trail, a scenic overlook, and restrooms.
Osceola Forest neighborhood info
Location: I-295, exit Soutel Dr. Northwest side of Jax.
Zip Code: 32208
Years homes are built in Osceola Forest: 1950s - 1960s
Square Feet: 945 - 1,464+
Osceola Forest neighborhood schools
Osceola Forest is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Rutledge H. Pearson Elementary School
Jean Ribault Middle School
Jean Ribault High School
What’s Nearby - Osceola Forest community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 3.4 miles to Harvey’s Supermarket
- Drive to the nearest beach: 23.6 miles to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Closest State Park: 8.2 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Ribault River Preserve Canoe Access - 0.9 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Harbor View Public Boat Ramp - 0.9 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 9.2 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 5.7 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 7.6 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 8.2 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 20.4 minutes / 26 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 48.9 miles / 55 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 23.9 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 18.3 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 26.4 miles / 30 minutes
- Closest hospital: 6.4 miles / 12 minutes
Osceola Forest Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Osceola Forest, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Osceola Forest housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Osceola Forest real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Osceola Forest and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Osceola Forest property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL