Osprey Landing Homes For Sale
Looking for Osprey Landing homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Osprey Landing home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Osprey Landing real estate market.
If you're interested in Osprey Landing homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Osprey Landing Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Osprey Landing Homes For Sale
Osprey Landing Neighborhood Current Market Data
Osprey Landing housing market statistics: As of December 7, 2023 there are currently 1 properties for sale in Osprey Landing, with an average asking price of $290,000. The highest-priced property is $290,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $290,000. Osprey Landing listings have an average price of $187 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,548 square feet of living space.
Osprey Landing Neighborhood
Osprey Landing is a lovely newer neighborhood on the Northside of Jacksonville featuring single and two-story homes by premier builders Lennar Homes, Richmond American Homes, and Ashley Homes with many styles and sizes. Conveniently located just minutes from I-295 provides easy access to all areas of Jacksonville!
Osprey Landing community amenities
Bethesda Park is a beautiful fully ADA accessible park near Osprey Landing that includes a 20-acre stocked fishing lake, boardwalks, community center, picnic facilities, grills, hiking trail, scenic overlook, kayak launch, restrooms, and even cabins available for rent!
Osprey Landing neighborhood info
Location: I-295, exit Dunn Ave. Northside.
Zip Code: 32218
Years homes are built in Osprey Landing: 2018 - 2021
Square Feet: 1,544 - 2,358+
Builders: Lennar Homes; Richmond American Homes; Ashley Homes
Osprey Landing neighborhood schools
Osprey Landing is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Dinsmore Elementary School
Highlands Middle School
Jean Ribault High School
What’s Nearby - Osprey Landing community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 5.1 miles to Publix Super Market at Highlands Square
- Drive to the nearest beach: 25.7 miles to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Closest State Park: 8.5 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Lake Bethesda Park Kayak Launch - 0.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Dinsmore Boat Landing - 1.8 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 13.1 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 8.1 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 7.6 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 11.5 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 24.1 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 52.9 miles / 55 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 26.1 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 21.7 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 30.6 miles / 30 minutes
- Closest hospital: 8.3 miles to UF Health North
Osprey Landing Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Osprey Landing, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Osprey Landing housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Osprey Landing real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Osprey Landing and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Osprey Landing property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Jacksonville House page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL