Pablo Cove Townhomes For Sale
Looking for Pablo Cove townhomes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Pablo Cove townhome listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Pablo Cove real estate market.
If you're interested in Pablo Cove homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Pablo Cove Jacksonville townhomes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Pablo Cove Homes For Sale
Pablo Cove Townhome Community Current Market Stats
Pablo Cove housing market statistics: As of September 26, 2023 there are currently 41 properties for sale in Pablo Cove, with an average asking price of $501,155. The highest-priced property is $583,747 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $384,090. Pablo Cove listings have an average price of $269 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 3 baths, and 1,867 square feet of living space.
Pablo Cove Neighborhood
Pablo Cove is a lovely gated townhome community in the highly-desirable Intracoastal area of Jacksonville featuring several floor plans with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 2-car garages! Pablo Cove offers amazing amenities and an ideal location less than four miles from the beautiful beaches!
Situated conveniently between Beach Blvd and JTB Blvd, residents have easy access to Downtown Jacksonville, Jax International Airport, and all areas of Jacksonville!
Pablo Cove community amenities
Pablo Cove amenities include gated entrance, resort-style pool, pavilion, recreation lawn, firepit, picnic areas, and fitness center. Pablo Cove is located less than two miles from Castaway Island where residents enjoy kayaking, canoeing, fishing, and beautiful nature trails!
Pablo Cove neighborhood info
Location: Beach Blvd to San Pablo Rd
Zip Code: 32224
Years homes are built in Pablo Cove: 2021+
Square Feet: 1,580 - 2,180
Builders: Mattamy Homes
Pablo Cove neighborhood schools
Pablo Cove is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Kernan Middle School
What’s Nearby - Pablo Cove community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 0.7 miles to Publix Super Market at Intracoastal Plaza
- Drive to the nearest beach: 3.6 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 11.8 miles to Guana River Wildlife Management Area / State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Castaway Island Preserve Kayak Dock - 1.4 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: McCue Park and Boat Ramp - 1.7 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 13.8 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 8.7 miles / 11 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 24.9 miles / 32 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 14.7 miles / 21 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 7.9 miles / 13 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 32.1 miles / 44 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 9.1 miles / 19 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 27 miles / 29 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 1.6 miles / 4 minutes
Pablo Cove Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Pablo Cove, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Pablo Cove housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Pablo Cove real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Pablo Cove and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Pablo Cove property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL