Panama Park Homes For Sale
Looking for Panama Park homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Panama Park home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Panama Park real estate market.
If you're interested in Panama Park homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Panama Park Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Panama Park Homes For Sale
Panama Park Area Real Estate Market Stats
Panama Park housing market statistics: As of October 3, 2023 there are currently 19 properties for sale in Panama Park, with an average asking price of $389,526. The highest-priced property is $3,500,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $105,000. Panama Park listings have an average price of $156 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 1 baths, and 1,486 square feet of living space.
Panama Park Neighborhood
Panama Park is a tranquil community on Jacksonville’s Northside, less than 5 miles from Downtown Jacksonville, which features many home styles, sizes, and price points. Located close to several parks, schools, shopping, and restaurants; Panama Park is off Main St and just minutes to I-95 which makes an easy commute to all areas of Jacksonville!
Panama Park community amenities
Panama Park community amenities include its very own park which features basketball courts, baseball fields, tennis courts, playground with splashpad, picnic facilities, grills, benches, and restrooms!
Panama Park neighborhood info
Location: Main St to 50th St E
Zip Code: 32208
Panama Park neighborhood schools
Panama Park is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
North Shore Elementary School
Matthew Gilbert Middle School
Jean Ribault High School
What’s Nearby - Panama Park community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.2 miles to Harvey’s Supermarkets
- Drive to the nearest beach: 19.3 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 8.8 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: North Shore Park Kayak Launch - 1.1 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Arlington Lions Club Park & Boat Ramp - 1.4 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 4.5 miles / 11 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 3.3 miles / 9 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 11 miles / 15 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 4.5 miles / 13 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 14 miles / 27 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 46.8 miles / 56 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 20.4 miles / 34 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 16.2 miles / 29 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 20.8 miles / 31 minutes
- Closest hospital: 3.7 miles to UF Health Jacksonville
Panama Park Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Panama Park, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Panama Park housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Panama Park real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Panama Park and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Panama Park property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL