Panama Terrace Homes For Sale
Looking for Panama Terrace homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Panama Terrace home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Panama Terrace real estate market.
If you're interested in Panama Terrace homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Panama Terrace Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Panama Terrace Homes For Sale
Panama Terrace Neighborhood Market Statistics
Panama Terrace housing market statistics: As of February 26, 2024 there are currently 5 properties for sale in Panama Terrace, with an average asking price of $185,780. The highest-priced property is $225,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $135,000. Panama Terrace listings have an average price of $157 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 1 baths, and 1,180 square feet of living space.
Panama Terrace Neighborhood
Panama Terrace is a well-established neighborhood on the Northside of Jacksonville featuring an assortment of home sizes and styles with mature trees, larger lawns, and located just over four miles to Downtown Jacksonville. This ideal location is just minute from I-95 providing easy access to all areas of Jacksonville!
Panama Terrace community amenities
Panama Terrace community amenities include Tallulah Park which features a playground, pickleball courts, tennis courts, basketball courts, and picnic facilities This 4-acre park also features a lovely tree canopy surrounding the perimeter of the park and new playground equipment was installed in 2004.
Panama Terrace neighborhood info
Location: I-95, Exit Tallulah Ave to N Pearl St (between Main St & I-95)
Zip Code: 32208
Years homes are built in Panama Terrace: 1919 - 2021
Square Feet: 768 - 2,226+
Panama Terrace neighborhood schools
Panama Terrace is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
North Shore Elementary School
Matthew Gilbert Middle School
Jean Ribault High School
What’s Nearby - Panama Terrace community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 0.6 miles to Harveys Supermarket
- Drive to the nearest beach: 20 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 9.1 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: North Shore Park Kayak Launch - 0.7 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Bert Maxwell Boat Ramp - 1.9 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 5.2 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 3.6 miles / 8 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 10.2 miles / 13 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 4.1 miles / 13 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 14.9 miles / 25 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 45.8 miles / 54 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 21.2 miles / 36 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 15.2 miles / 27 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 23.4 miles / 30 minutes
- Closest hospital: 2.9 miles to UF Health Jacksonville
Panama Terrace Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Panama Terrace, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Panama Terrace housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Panama Terrace real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Panama Terrace and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Panama Terrace property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL