Patriots Landing Homes For Sale
Looking for Patriots Landing homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Patriots Landing home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Patriots Landing real estate market.
If you're interested in Patriots Landing homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Patriots Landing Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Patriots Landing Homes For Sale
Patriots Landing neighborhood Market Stats
Patriots Landing housing market statistics: As of December 5, 2023 there are currently 4 properties for sale in Patriots Landing, with an average asking price of $354,950. The highest-priced property is $379,900 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $329,999. Patriots Landing listings have an average price of $219 per square feet, based on listings with 4 beds, 2 baths, and 1,624 square feet of living space.
Patriots Landing Neighborhood
Patriots Landing is a lovely new community on the Westside of Jacksonville, located just four miles from NAS Jacksonville, featuring beautiful homes with open floor plans, 4 bed/2 baths, 2 car garages, as well as many upgrades! Located close to shopping, dining, and major highways with low HOA fees and no CDD!
Patriots Landing community amenities
Community amenities include Ringhaver Park which features a 826-foot boardwalk along the Ortega River as well as a pier where you can launch a kayak or canoe. The park also features a floating dock launch, pickleball court, multi-use fields, playground, hiking trail, picnic shelters, boat dock, a scenic overlook, as well as a concession stand and restrooms!
Patriots Landing neighborhood info
Location: I-295, exit 103rd St East
Zip Code: 32244
Number of Homes: Approximately 34
Years homes are built in Patriots Landing: 2020 - 2023
Square Feet: 1,609 - 2,000
Patriots Landing neighborhood schools
Patriots Landing is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Timucuan Elementary School
J.E.B. Stuart Middle School
Westside High School
What’s Nearby - Patriots Landing community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2 miles to Rowe’s Supermarket
- Drive to the nearest beach: 30.5 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 14.2 miles to Jennings State Forest
- Closest kayak launch: Ringhaver Park Kayak Launch - 1.2 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Wayne B Stevens Park - 1.6 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 12.4 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 16.7 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 23.1 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 11.4 miles / 19 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 21 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 39.7 miles / 46 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 28.2 miles / 41 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 4.6 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 27.1 miles / 32 minutes
- Closest hospital: 17 minutes to HCA Florida Orange Park
Patriots Landing Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Patriots Landing, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Patriots Landing housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Patriots Landing real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Patriots Landing and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Patriots Landing property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL