Paxon Homes For Sale
Looking for Paxon homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Paxon home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Paxon real estate market.
If you're interested in Paxon homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Paxon Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Paxon Homes For Sale
Paxon Community Market Statistics
Paxon housing market statistics: As of February 26, 2024 there are currently 12 properties for sale in Paxon, with an average asking price of $210,008. The highest-priced property is $314,900 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $145,000. Paxon listings have an average price of $168 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,276 square feet of living space.
Paxon is a well-established neighborhood on Jacksonville’s Westside, close to shopping, restaurants, schools, and just minutes from I-295 providing easy access to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, and more!
Paxon community amenities
Paxon community amenities include Terrace Park which features a ballfield, basketball courts, playground. Less than 3 miles from Paxon is the Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail which features 14.5 miles of beautiful nature trails which extend from Northwest Jacksonville to Baldwin. There are three separate paths: an off-road bike trail, a multi-use asphalt trail for jogging, cycling, hiking, skating, or cycling; and a horseback-riding trail. The trail was once part of the CSX Railway Line and was established as a State Park in 1991. There is also a picnic area, restrooms, and pets are allowed!
Paxon neighborhood info
Location: I-295 to Commonwealth Ave
Zip Code: 32254
Paxon neighborhood schools
Paxon is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Reynolds Lane Elementary School
Jean Ribault Middle School
Edward H. White High School
What’s Nearby - Paxon community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 3.4 miles to Walmart Supercenter on Normandy Blvd
- Drive to the nearest beach: 21.4 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 2.7 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Chelsea Street Kayak Access at McCoy Creek - 4.4 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Park Public Boat Ramp - 4.3 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 6.7 miles / 15 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 9.5 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 15.1 miles / 19 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 5.6 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 16.6 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 45.1 miles / 56 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 22.5 miles / 37 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 10.4 miles / 23 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 22.6 miles / 28 minutes
- Closest hospital: 5.6 miles to UF Health Jacksonville
Paxon Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Paxon, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Paxon housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Paxon real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Paxon and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Paxon property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell my house in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL