Phoenix Park Homes For Sale
Looking for Phoenix Park homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Phoenix Park home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Phoenix Park real estate market.
If you're interested in Phoenix Park homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Phoenix Park Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Phoenix Park Homes For Sale
Phoenix Park Community Market Statistics
Phoenix Park housing market statistics: As of December 3, 2023 there are currently 3 properties for sale in Phoenix Park, with an average asking price of $240,800. The highest-priced property is $329,900 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $117,500. Phoenix Park listings have an average price of $177 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,382 square feet of living space.
Phoenix Park Neighborhood
Phoenix Park is a quiet community on the Southside of Jacksonville featuring an assortment of home sizes and styles with large lots and mature trees. This well-established neighborhood is located close to restaurants, shops, parks, and less than 7 miles to Downtown Jacksonville and approximately 10 minutes to premium shopping at the St Johns Town Center!
Phoenix Park community amenities
Community amenities include Southside Estates Park which features a playground and ballfield; Jacksonville’s Hands On Children’s Museum; Kona Skate Park; and Tree Hill Nature Center, a beautiful wilderness preserve with a community garden and many animals including turtles and tortoises, reptiles and amphibians, fish, birds, snakes, and mammals such as pigmy goats, opossum, and skunks! There is a museum and nature trails to enjoy as well!
Phoenix Park neighborhood info
Location: I-295, Southside Connector
Zip Code: 32216
Years homes are built in Phoenix Park: 1984 - 1991
Square Feet: 1,264 - 2,042+
Phoenix Park neighborhood schools
Phoenix Park is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Southside Estates Elementary School
Southside Middle School
Englewood High School
What’s Nearby - Phoenix Park community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2.9 miles to Publix Super Market at Deerwood Lake Commons
- Drive to the nearest beach: 12 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 9.9 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Metropolitan Park Marina Kayak Access - 5.3 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Pottsburg Creek Public Boat Ramp - 1.1 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 5.6 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 14.1 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 18.8 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 6.6 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 5.4 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 34.9 miles / 40 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 13 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 18.2 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 12.4 miles / 18 minutes
- Closest hospital: 4.5 miles to HCA Florida Memorial Hospital
Phoenix Park Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Phoenix Park, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Phoenix Park housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Phoenix Park real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Phoenix Park and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Phoenix Park property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL