Pickwick Park Homes For Sale
Looking for Pickwick Park homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Pickwick Park home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Pickwick Park real estate market.
If you're interested in Pickwick Park homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Pickwick Park Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Pickwick Park Homes For Sale
Pickwick Park Neighborhood
Pickwick Park is a lovely neighborhood in the highly-desirable Mandarin area featuring well-manicured large lawns, mature oak trees, and an assortment of home sizes and styles. This ideal location is close to shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and close to I-295 for an easy commute to all areas of Jacksonville!
Pickwick Park community amenities
Elizabeth “Betty” Wolfe Park (formerly known as Pickwick Park) features a playground, picnic facilities, as well as a 3.1 acre passive park with a beautiful walking trail. Burnett Park is also closeby and features basketball courts, baseball field, playground, community center, tennis courts, picnic facilities, and grills!
Pickwick Park neighborhood info
Location: I-295, exit San Jose Blvd
Zip Code: 32257
Years homes are built in Pickwick Park: 1960s - 1980s
Square Feet: 1,590 - 2,256
Pickwick Park neighborhood schools
Pickwick Park is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Alfred I. Dupont Middle School
What’s Nearby - Pickwick Park community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.5 miles to Publix Super Market at San Jose Blvd
- Drive to the nearest beach: 20 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 21.8 hours to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Alejandro Garces Camp Tomahawk Park Paddlecraft Launch - 2.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Goodby’s Creek Boat Ramp - 1.4 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 11.6 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 20.1 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 26.4 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 11.5 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 10.6 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 31.3 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 26.4 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 9.4 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 15.9 miles / 22 minutes
- Closest hospital: 7.7 miles to HCA Florida Memorial Hospital
Pickwick Park Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Pickwick Park, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Pickwick Park housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Pickwick Park real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Pickwick Park and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Pickwick Park property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL