Red Hawk Homes For Sale
Looking for Red Hawk homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Red Hawk home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Red Hawk real estate market.
If you're interested in Red Hawk homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Red Hawk Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Red Hawk Homes For Sale
Red Hawk Neighborhood Market Statistics
Red Hawk Neighborhood housing market statistics: As of November 30, 2023 there are currently 3 properties for sale in Red Hawk Neighborhood, with an average asking price of $498,333. The highest-priced property is $575,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $375,000. Red Hawk Neighborhood listings have an average price of $244 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 3 baths, and 2,024 square feet of living space.
Red Hawk Neighborhood
Red Hawk is an incredible newer gated community on Jacksonville’s Southside featuring spacious floor plans and some homes offer lakefront views. This amazing location is close to many restaurants, shopping, and entertainment and just minutes to I-295 offering easy access to all areas of Jacksonville and the beaches!
Red Hawk community amenities
Red Hawk amenities include a community pool and playground, as well as nearby 120-acre Patton Park which features a football field, 12 soccer fields, playground, picnic facilities, indoor concession stand, and restrooms!
Red Hawk neighborhood info
Location: Off Kernan Blvd, between Beach and Atlantic Blvd
Zip Code: 32246
Years homes are built in Red Hawk: 2016 - 2022
Square Feet: 1,712 - 3,005+
Red Hawk neighborhood schools
Red Hawk is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Kernan Middle School
What’s Nearby - Red Hawk community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.5 miles to Publix Super Market at Kernan Square
- Drive to the nearest beach: 7 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 11.9 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Castaway Island Preserve Kayak Dock - 3.7 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: McCue Park and Boat Ramp - 4.6 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 10.9 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 16.1 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 20.7 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 12.1 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 5.3 miles / 9 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 34 miles / 40 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 9.2 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 24 miles / 28 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 6.4 miles / 12 minutes
Red Hawk Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Red Hawk, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Red Hawk housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Red Hawk real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Red Hawk and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Red Hawk property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL