Saint Nicholas Homes For Sale
Looking for Saint Nicholas homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Saint Nicholas home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Saint Nicholas real estate market.
If you're interested in Saint Nicholas homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Saint Nicholas Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Saint Nicholas Homes For Sale
- All Listings
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- Over $1,000,000
Saint Nicholas Area Market Statistics
Saint Nicholas housing market statistics: As of December 4, 2023 there are currently 72 properties for sale in Saint Nicholas, with an average asking price of $441,300. The highest-priced property is $1,990,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $125,000. Saint Nicholas listings have an average price of $232 per square feet, based on listings with 2 beds, 2 baths, and 1,639 square feet of living space.
Saint Nicholas Neighborhood
Saint Nicholas is a lovely neighborhood on the Southeast of Jacksonville with majestic oak lined streets and a unique assortment of traditional style homes, many of which are riverfront with deep water access, perfect for those who love fishing and boating! This historic neighborhood is close to top-rated schools and San Marco for a walkable shopping experience with many restaurants, boutiques, coffee shops, and more!
Saint Nicholas community amenities
The Saint Nicholas Park & Playground is a beautiful recreational area which features basketball courts, baseball field, playground, picnic facilities, hiking trail, and restrooms! This premium location close to the St Johns River also offers easy access to boating and fishing!
Saint Nicholas neighborhood info
Location: Just East of San Marco, off Atlantic Blvd
Zip Code: 32207
Number of Homes: Approximately 8,953
Saint Nicholas neighborhood schools
Saint Nicholas is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Southside Middle School
What’s Nearby - Saint Nicholas community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1 miles to Publix Super Market at Shoppes East San Marco
- Drive to the nearest beach: 15.5 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 16.3 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Bee Street Park Paddlecraft Access - 0.9 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: St Johns Marina (Downtown) - 2.1 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 3.6 miles / 8 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 10.3 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 17.3 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 2.7 miles / 5 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 9.1 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 39 miles / 40 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 17.1 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 13.3 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 16.3 miles / 18 minutes
- Closest hospital: 3.6 miles to HCA Florida Memorial Hospital
Saint Nicholas Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Saint Nicholas, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Saint Nicholas housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Saint Nicholas real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Saint Nicholas and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Saint Nicholas property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL