San Mateo Homes For Sale
Looking for San Mateo homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the San Mateo home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the San Mateo real estate market.
If you're interested in San Mateo homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new San Mateo Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search San Mateo Homes
San Mateo Community Market Data
San Mateo housing market statistics: As of February 26, 2024 there are currently 10 properties for sale in San Mateo, with an average asking price of $244,690. The highest-priced property is $299,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $185,000. San Mateo listings have an average price of $169 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,497 square feet of living space.
San Mateo Neighborhood
San Mateo is an amazing community on Jacksonville’s Northside featuring many riverfront homes with deep water access, large lawns, mature trees, and convenient location just minutes to I-295! San Mateo is close to shopping, dining, schools, and features its own park with hiking trails.
San Mateo community amenities
San Mateo Neighborhood Park is located just off Main Street and features a playscape, grills, picnic facilities, pavilion, basketball courts, multipurpose field, hiking trail, and ADA parking.
San Mateo neighborhood info
Location: I-295 exit Pulaski Road South
Zip Code: 32218
Years homes are built in San Mateo: 1958 -1998
Square Feet: 1,158 - 2,475
San Mateo neighborhood schools
San Mateo is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Oceanway Middle School
What’s Nearby - San Mateo community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 3.9 miles to Publix Super Market at Highland Square
- Drive to the nearest beach: 18.1 miles to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Closest State Park: 5.1 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Oceanway Fish Management Area Hand Launch - 1.2 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Bert Maxwell Boat Ramp - 3.8 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 11.1 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 5.3 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 7.2 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 10 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 15.6 miles / 19 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 44.5 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 18.5 miles / 27 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 22.6 miles / 31 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 21.6 miles / 25 minutes
- Closest hospital: 5.1 miles to UF Health North
San Mateo Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in San Mateo, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the San Mateo housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the San Mateo real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in San Mateo and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your San Mateo property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL