Sandalwood Homes For Sale
Looking for Sandalwood homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Sandalwood home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Sandalwood real estate market.
If you're interested in Sandalwood homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Sandalwood Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Sandalwood Homes For Sale
Sandalwood Neighborhood Market Statistics
Sandalwood housing market statistics: As of December 7, 2023 there are currently 4 properties for sale in Sandalwood, with an average asking price of $316,725. The highest-priced property is $349,900 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $299,000. Sandalwood listings have an average price of $199 per square feet, based on listings with 4 beds, 2 baths, and 1,635 square feet of living space.
Sandalwood is a quiet, well-established neighborhood on Jacksonville’s highly-desirable Southside. Conveniently located close to premium shopping and dining at St Johns Town Center, University of North Florida, and Florida State College at Jacksonville, Mayport Naval Station, and the beaches!
Sandalwood community amenities
Sandalwood community amenities include Huffman Boulevard Park which features a paved pedestrian trails, dirt bike path, sidewalk system, picnic facilities, grills, tennis courts, multipurpose field, basketball courts, playground, and restrooms!
Sandalwood neighborhood info
Location: I-295 exit Atlantic Blvd S to Sutton Lakes Blvd
Zip Code: 32246
Sandalwood neighborhood schools
Sandalwood is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Kernan Middle School
What’s Nearby - Sandalwood community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 3.1 miles to Publix Super Market at Kernan Square
- Drive to the nearest beach: 8 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 10.6 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Dutton Park Public Park & Preserve
- Closest public boat ramp: Pittsburgh Creek Public Boat Ramp - 4.3 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 9.5 miles / 17 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 14.6 miles / 23 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 19.4 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 10.7 miles / 21 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 5.1 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 34.1 miles / 46 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 10.1 miles / 19 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 22.7 miles / 32 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 8 miles / 17 minutes
- Closest hospital: 8.1 miles to HCA FL Memorial Hospital
Sandalwood Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Sandalwood, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Sandalwood housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Sandalwood real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Sandalwood and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Sandalwood property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL