About 741 Providence Island Ct
Lifestyle, Location, and Well-Designed floor plan are the hallmarks of this Fabio Fasanelli Custom Built home. Approximately 4,000sf of carefully planned spaces that are perfect for entertaining casually or by design. This zero-lot line, two-story home is full of architectural details including, family room with a 2-story soaring coffered ceiling, an abundance of windows, plantation shutters, wood floors, opaque transitions, special ordered vessel sinks in the half baths, gorgeous selection of quartz in kitchen and bathrooms, chef's kitchen with upscale finishes and Thermador appliances, an oversized family room upstairs with kitchenette, and four en-suites. Outside you will appreciate an upstairs balcony, screened-in courtyard with hot tub and summer kitchen, and a fully efficient casita.All of this nestled in the highly desirable, Queens Harbour Yacht and CC Upscale Golf Community with Marina and fresh-water lock system offering quick access to the ocean. Separate CC Membership can be purchase for Social, Golf and Tennis. This is the lifestyle your family needs! Plenty of space and plenty to do! This is a perfect solution for a 2nd home or a lock and leave, as the Providence Island Association maintains your yard.
The first floor consists of:
1) Dining Room is large
2) Butler's Pantry that is spacious and can also be a coffee bar
3) Kitchen- well appointment with custom built cabinets with soft close drawers and 42"inch uppers, lazy-susan corner cabinet, lots of deep drawers, pantry with pull out shelving, Thermador 5 burner stove with Farber Stainless Steel Vent, Thermador Wall Oven & Microwave and a Sub-zero Wine Fridge. Extra deep bowl in the artsy shaped sink. Pendant Lighting. Lots of counter top space that can seat 6-8 bar stools.
4) Breakfast nook is perfect for everyday dining.
5) Laundry Room has built-in utility sink and beautiful cabinetry.
6) Half bath with special order vessel sink, faucets and counters
7) Family room is centrally located and has a 2-story coffered ceiling. Many windows offer natural light.
8) Owner's Suite - is large and has doors out to the courtyard.
Bathroom has His & Hers Vanities that light up when walk in. Large walk-in shower with 2 shower heads. Water closet. Walk-in Closet with California closet system - utilizing the space to its max potential.
9) Courtyard is screened-in and has pavers, TV connection, Hot Tub with fountain, and summer kitchen. This area is screened in and bug free. Also you can see the moon while in the hot tub. This is the place you need to be at least once a day as good therapy for your muscles and your mind.
10) Garage is on this level - Storage, Sprinkler, Central Vac, insulated door, epoxied floor, oversized 2 car rear entry.
1) Casita above the garage is a full efficiency (kitchenette, full bath, walk-in closet and room for furniture) - perfect for in-laws, teenagers, college students returning home, etc. Currently used as a gym with cushioned floors to absorb stress of your work out. Must see to believe all of the useable space.
Upstairs in the main house:
1) Oversized Family Room that currently holds a large TV. It also has a second area where there is a large pub style table. This could instead hold a pool table, a ping pong table, a poker, playroom, anything you can think of...
2) Upstairs balcony
3) Half Bath with special order vessel sink, faucets and counters
4) Kitchenette/wet bar - with a u-line fridge
5) Ensuite #2 - with murphy bed and built-ins for office space, large bathroom and walk-in closet.
6) Ensuite #3 - Extra large bedroom and bathroom and walk-in closet
This is a must see home! Call today for your personal tour! Angela