GREENLEAF Village HOMES FOR SALE
Search Greenleaf Village Homes in Nocatee FL
Featured below are active Greenleaf Village homes for sale in Nocatee, Florida. If you’re interested in a home in Greenleaf Village that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Greenleaf Village real estate market.
We also invite all Nocatee, FL home buyers to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Greenleaf Village homes for sale hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in the Nocatee master-planned community.
Search Greenleaf Village Homes For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $400,000 - $500,000
Greenleaf Village Neighborhood in Nocatee
Greenleaf Village is an ideal neighborhood on the west side of Nocatee with reasonably priced large homes and lovely curb appeal! Many homes are located on 40 - 60 feet wide preserve lots and built by some of the top builders. Located in a quiet, secluded family community but close proximity to shopping, entertainment, fine dining, and parks!
Greenleaf Village community amenities
Amenities include the 10-acre Greenleaf Park which includes ball fields, bike paths, picnic areas, nature trails, and a dog park!
Greenleaf Village neighborhood info
Location: West side of Nocatee, off US1, take CR-210 to Greenleaf Dr
Zip Code: 32081
Number of Homes: 531 homes
Years homes are built in Greenleaf Village: 2011 - 2014
Square Feet: 1,400 - 4,500
Builders: Providence Homes, David Weekley Homes, and Standard Pacific Homes (now CalAtlantic)
Greenleaf Village neighborhood schools
Greenleaf Village is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Valley Ridge Academy (PK - 8)
Allen D. Nease Senior High School
What’s Nearby - Greenleaf Village community
- Shopping center with grocery store: Distance 2.9 miles / 6 minutes to Publix Super Market at Shoppes at Beachwalk
- Drive to the nearest beach: 8.5 miles / 15 minutes to Mickler’s Landing Beach
- Closest State Park: Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Reserve 18.5 miles / 26 minutes
- Closest Kayak Launch: Nocatee Trail Paddlecraft Launch at Palm Valley - 5.7 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Palm Valley Public Landing - 5.8 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 24.4 miles/ 29 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 35 miles / 37 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 15 miles / 19 minute
- Closest Hospital: Flagler Health+ Village at Nocatee - 3.5 miles / 7 minutes