Selling Your Jacksonville FL Area Home
Get market beating results when listing with Brad Officer
FAQ's when Selling your Home with Brad Officer
Do you only work with Luxury Homes? Brad routinely list and sells homes in all price ranges. Instead of working a specific neighborhood, or specific price range, Brad chooses to work with good people who value good service. See the pictures on this page as a representation of different types of homes Brad list and sells.
Does the house have to be vacant? Absolutely not. Many of our customer's are occupying the homes up until days before closing.
Are your commissions flexible? Yes. We will gladly make commission adjustments when our customers are doing a high volume number of transactions or their home's sales price are over the Luxury price mark. Most of our listings are listed at a Listing Brokerage Fee of 3%, and we recommend you pay 3% to the Buyer side of the transaction. Luxury priced homes see total brokerage commission starting at 5%.
Who pays for the Marketing? Brad will pay for all your marketing upfront. Professional photography, featuring your home on the top searched websites, unique web addresses, YouTube videos, marketing on social media platforms, open houses, etc.. Your home will be very well positioned and this is all prepaid by Brad.
What if the home needs work? No problem - we call this an "As Is" sale. We've found it's all in the way you market the home. Obviously, you can't sell at the highest price in the neighborhood, but you can definitely sell the house without putting any work or cash into it at all. Easy.
Selling your Jacksonville area home involves much more than just putting a sign in the yard and going to the closing. As your REALTOR®, we are here to help you prepare your home for the market, market your home, and guide you through the sale process to ensure your home is sold in a timeline that's suitable to you and you receive the highest price for your home that the market will bear.
It would be great if we could just stick a sign in your yard, find a buyer tomorrow, and head off to closing by next week. However, that's just not the way it usually works. Instead you'll need a professional REALTOR® to help guide you through the process.
Steps to Sell Your Home with Brad Officer:
- Initial meeting: Brad will meet with you and go over the selling process in real world language without all the industry technical jargon.
- Comparable Market Analysis: Brad will provide you with an analysis of the market, so you can see how your home will compare to the competition and how your home will be judged by the market based on recent local community sales.
- Exposure Items: Brad will inform you of possible outcomes based on your home's condition and local market conditions.
- Strategic Pricing Plan: You and Brad will work together to decide on both a list price and a target sale price.
- Innovative Marketing: Brad's marketing abilities are top tier, modern, and aggressive. Your home will absolutely be well positioned in the marketplace which will bring the maximum number of potential buyers for your property.
- Exposure to our Buyer database: Unlike newbie or inexperienced agents, Brad has a large database of thousands of potential home buyers. We always have buyers looking for homes all over town, in all price ranges.
- Your Listing on ALL major brokerage sites and major search engines: Google, YouTube, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Remax, Berkshire, KW, Watson, CB, Sothebys, and all the others.
- Negotiations: After 14 years of high volume real estate sales experience, you will want Brad on your side of the negotiations!
- Smooth Transaction: Experience helps to see what's coming around the corner, and you'll have that same experience on your side during the most difficult part of the home selling process including working through inspection contingencies, financing contingencies, appraisal issues.
- Closing: Your closing will be handled by one of the leading local attorney's title companies convenient to your home.
What Affects a Home's Ability To Sell?
Price: If you ask too much, you will most likely be waiting a lot longer before the home sells. It may take a very long time to find a person willing to pay more than the home is actually worth, or you may just have to wait until the market prices rise enough to catch up to your price.
Condition: The majority of Buyers in the Jacksonville area want a home that is in tip top condition. However, I estimate that fewer than 30% of all homes are in top condition. To sell fast and for top dollar, your home must be in absolute top condition OR you must account for the lack of condition with a lower asking price.
Financing: If you are extremely restrictive on your potential buyer's financing options, you will definitely have to sit on the market longer. The more options you are willing to accept like FHA and VA, the more marketable your home will be to more potential buyers.
Time: If you have a specific time frame to have your home sold and moved out, you'll have to be aware of your listing price to your time frame goals. If you over price, you wait, if you under price - you'll move much more quickly. Finding a balance is the key to getting the most that the market will bear and moving within your own time frame.
The Asking Price for Your Home
To get the highest price that the market will bear for your home, your REALTOR® will consider:
- The price of homes that have recently sold in your area and how similar those homes are to your home.
- The asking price of current competition around and near your home.
- The terms, conditions, and pricing that is in line with your area that will appeal to the types of buyers that would be in the market for a home in your area.
Next Step: Connect with Brad below...
The Local Facts You Must Know:
- Thousands of homes are listed and NEVER sell
- A very large number of Jacksonville REALTORS are PART TIME!
- Average REALTOR in Jacksonville sells ONLY a few homes per year!!
- Our local REALTOR population has been FLOODED with inexperienced / rookie agents claiming their "expertise" and "experience".
In Summary of these FACTS: Hiring the wrong REALTOR could cost you thousands of LOST dollars or worse, could keep you from selling your home at all! If this has already happened to you, not to worry - We can sell it!
The Next Step is Easy... Connect with Brad: