Atlantic Beach Homes For Sale
Search all homes for sale in Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville's most northern most beach. This fun loving beach town will be hard to pass up if the means exist to purchase in this super popular area. Atlantic Beach offers fantastic ranch homes that are original and renovated to the top of the luxury market as well as large luxury coastal homes and oceanfront estates. You'll love the nightlife and laid back atmosphere as well as the ability to walk or beach cruiser over to the beach within just a few minutes from about anywhere within the Atlantic Beach community. Search all Atlantic Beach homes for sale here:
View our Atlantic Beach Homes For Sale or read more on Atlantic Beach Real Estate Market below.
Search Atlantic Beach Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
Search Atlantic Beach Homes For Sale
Register for an account with us today and connect with our expert Atlantic Beach real estate team. You'll instantly have access to advanced home search tools to help with your Atlantic Beach home needs.
The Atlantic Beach real estate market is strong! This location is a top location in the Jacksonville area, and one of the most sought after and in demand properties in the entire Northeast Florida area. Driving through Atlantic Beach residential areas will give you an idea of what is happening in this hopping real estate market. The trend is mowing down the old and building beautiful coastal style homes with use of every square inch available. Many of the older rancher style homes have already been renovated and continue to receive renovations as time goes, and many have very luxurious interiors. We highly recommend Atlantic Beach if you are looking for that beach lifestyle and also want a very solid real estate investment that has seen decades of continued strong appreciation.
Atlantic Beach Community Highlights
- Walk to beach
- You'll need a beach cruiser aka bike with fat tires
- Live oceanfront if you have the means
- Diners, restaurants, and watering holes nearby
- Strong community with lots of kids
- Golf clubs nearby
- Hanna Park offers hiking, mountain biking, camping, etc.
- Historically very stable investment
Resources for Atlantic Beach
Price Ranges of Homes For Sale in Atlantic Beach
You will find a large range of homes for sale within the Atlantic Beach Area. Starting from the obvious, beachfront homes offer direct beach access right out your back door. These are always in the $million range, so don't expect a $500k deal here - they just don't exist since the 70's. Many Atlantic Beach homes are within several blocks of the beach and they'll range from cool beach style bungalows to ranchers built in the 60's-70's and quite a few newer constructed homes that were most likely the result of a tear down.
Why live in Atlantic Beach?
- Proximity to the Beach: No brainer here. Living in Atlantic Beach gives you the super easy access to get to the Beach. You may not be a beach person now, but living here will quickly change that. Ride your bike down, run on the beach, and daily beach involvement will become part of your lifestyle that you will absolutely love.
- True laid back beach atmosphere: It's easy going, and low on the hustle around scale. You'll need some quality flip flops and a beach cruiser with a drink coozie mounted on the bike. It's that kind of place, and you'll want to partake as well!
- Sophisticated community: Don't let the laid back atmosphere fool you, your neighbors are professionals and value some of the finer things in life. You'll probably realize this when visiting your first Atlantic Beach cocktail party and you meet some of the top professionals in the city.
- It's like a vacation everyday: Atlantic Beach has definitely been found by the tourist... here is what Tripadvisor has to say about Atlantic Beach.
Nearby Communities to Atlantic Beach
Have you considered living near Atlantic Beach? Atlantic Beach is pricey, but the neighboring beach communities are starting to catch up. Directly adjacent is Neptune Beach, which is quickly becoming another top beach in the Jacksonville FL area. Jacksonville Beach is another alternative just a little South down the beach, and you can still find some great deals in Jax Beach.
Buy a Home in Atlantic Beach
Why wait any longer? The Atlantic Beach real estate market has continued to appreciate in value at a faster rate than most other locations in the Jacksonville area. The longer you wait, the more it'll cost you. It's time: Buy a home in Atlantic Beach!
SEARCH THE GREATER JACKSONVILLE AREA
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Specialists are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2020 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 6:38pm EST.