Atlantic Beach HOMES FOR SALE
Search Atlantic Beach, FL homes & real estate
Displayed below are active Atlantic Beach real estate listings. Atlantic Beach offers one of Jacksonville's best beach communities. A more upscale beach community that is trying to keep itself a secret, Atlantic Beach has long been a hidden gem. The lifestyle is great, the walkability is good, the beach cruiser vibe is high. Atlantic Beach has all the right ingredients to be one of Jacksonville's best communities. If you’re interested in a home or condo you see here, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the real estate market in Atlantic Beach, FL.
We also invite all Atlantic Beach, FL home buyers to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Atlantic Beach homes for sale hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in the Atlantic Beach, Florida area.
Search Atlantic Beach Homes For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- Over $1,000,000
Atlantic Beach Homes For Sale
Search all homes for sale in Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville's most northern most beach. This fun loving beach town will be hard to pass up if the means exist to purchase in this super popular area. Atlantic Beach offers many types of homes including ranch style homes that are original and renovated to the top of the luxury market as well as large luxury coastal homes and oceanfront estates. You'll love the nightlife and laid back atmosphere as well as the ability to walk or beach cruiser over to the beach within just a few minutes from about anywhere within the Atlantic Beach community. Search all Atlantic Beach homes for sale here:
The Atlantic Beach real estate market is strong and stays strong through most market demands! This location is a top location in the Jacksonville area, and one of the most sought after and in demand properties in the entire Northeast Florida area. Driving through Atlantic Beach residential areas will give you an idea of what is happening in this hopping real estate market.
The current trend in Atlantic Beach is mowing down the old houses and building beautiful new coastal style homes with use of every square inch of available land. Many of the older rancher style homes have already been renovated and continue to receive renovations as time goes, and many have very luxurious interiors.
We highly recommend Atlantic Beach if you are looking for that beach lifestyle and also want a very solid real estate investment that has seen decades of continued strong appreciation.
Atlantic Beach Community Highlights
- Walk to beach
- You'll need a beach cruiser aka bike with fat tires
- Live oceanfront if you have the means
- Diners, restaurants, and watering holes nearby
- Strong community with lots of kids
- Golf clubs nearby
- Hanna Park offers hiking, mountain biking, camping, etc.
- Historically very stable investment
Resources for Atlantic Beach
- City of Atlantic Beach Website
- Atlantic Beach on Wikipedia
- Visit Florida: Atlantic Beach
- Atlantic Beach Weather
- Mapquest for Atlantic Beach
Price Ranges of Homes For Sale in Atlantic Beach
You will find a large range of homes for sale within the Atlantic Beach Area. Starting from the obvious, beachfront homes offer direct beach access right out your back door. These are always in the $million range, so don't expect a $500k deal here - they just don't exist since the 70's. Many Atlantic Beach homes are within several blocks of the beach and they'll range from cool beach style bungalows to ranchers built in the 60's-70's and quite a few newer constructed homes that were most likely the result of a tear down.
Why live in Atlantic Beach?
- Proximity to the Beach: No brainer here. Living in Atlantic Beach gives you the super easy access to get to the Beach. You may not be a beach person now, but living here will quickly change that. Ride your bike down, run on the beach, and daily beach involvement will become part of your lifestyle that you will absolutely love.
- True laid back beach atmosphere: It's easy going, and low on the hustle around scale. You'll need some quality flip flops and a beach cruiser with a drink coozie mounted on the bike. It's that kind of place, and you'll want to partake as well!
- Sophisticated community: Don't let the laid back atmosphere fool you, your neighbors are professionals and value some of the finer things in life. You'll probably realize this when visiting your first Atlantic Beach cocktail party and you meet some of the top professionals in the city.
- It's like a vacation everyday: Atlantic Beach has definitely been found by the tourist... here is what Tripadvisor has to say about Atlantic Beach.
Nearby Communities to Atlantic Beach
Have you considered living near Atlantic Beach? Atlantic Beach is pricey, but the neighboring beach communities are starting to catch up. Directly adjacent is Neptune Beach, which is quickly becoming another top beach in the Jacksonville FL area. Jacksonville Beach is another alternative just a little South down the beach, and you can still find some great deals in Jax Beach.
Buy a Home in Atlantic Beach
Why wait any longer? The Atlantic Beach real estate market has continued to appreciate in value at a faster rate than most other locations in the Jacksonville area. The longer you wait, the more it'll cost you. It's time: Buy a home in Atlantic Beach!