Search Nocatee Homes and Real Estate
Featured below are active Nocatee homes for sale in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Planned and developed by PARC Group, Nocatee has established itself as one of the best master-planned communities to call home in the entire country. Currently consisting of 48 individual neighborhoods across 13,323 acres, Nocatee at full build-out will feature over 14,000 homes, an incredible collection of resort-style amenities, and a lovely setting near parks and nature preserves including the intracoastal waterways. If you’re interested in a home in Nocatee that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Nocatee real estate market.
We also invite all Nocatee home buyers to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Nocatee homes for sale hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in the Nocatee, Florida area, or break down your Nocatee home search by neighborhood below.
Homes For Sale in Nocatee, FL by price range
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Featured Nocatee Communities
Most Current Nocatee Real Estate Market Statistics
Nocatee housing market statistics: As of May 31, 2023 there are currently 299 properties for sale in Nocatee, with an average asking price of $763,105. The highest-priced property is $2,632,275 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $355,000. Nocatee listings have an average price of $317 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 3 baths, and 1,982 square feet of living space.
Nocatee is a large scale, master planned community between Jacksonville and St Augustine Florida. The majority of the 48 current communities within Nocatee are in Ponte Vedra within northern St Johns County. A small section on the Northeast end of Nocatee is in Duval County. The Nocatee community occupies over 13,000 acres just to the West side of the Intracoastal waterway and will eventually house over 14,000 total homes including single family homes, townhomes, condos, and patio homes. In addition to housing, Nocatee has retail space and office space.
Nocatee is absolutely full of amenities and perks. Water parks, pools of all sizes, gyms, fitness facilities, playgrounds, sport fields, walking paths, kayak launches, dog parks, swim teams, greenway trails, golf cart paths, parks, and the list goes on and on. In addition to all the amenities, Nocatee has a thriving community that take part in many events. There are food trucks, clubs of all kinds, celebrations and parades. There is rarely ever a weekend that doesn't have multiple events throughout this large community.
Homes in Nocatee
Nocatee has recently ranked as the top 15 fastest selling communities in the nation, which is 11 years in a row! It wasn't long ago in Jacksonville and Ponte Vedra that Nocatee was just this future dream that we had all read so much about. Now it is a full reality with an active and growing population. I'm seeing many Jacksonville residents deciding to uproot, sell their existing home, and move to Nocatee for that full amenity lifestyle that is just minutes to the beaches. From first time home owners to growing families to the recently lucky enough to retire residents, Nocatee has a spot for just about everyone searching for Homes for sale in Nocatee. Price ranges for Nocatee Homes For Sale range from entry level of $300's and low $400's to well into the $1mm++ range and homes are available at just about every level of construction from the just above basic to the full luxury build-outs offered by a plethora of custom home builders.
When choosing Nocatee, we think it's very important to decipher the pros and cons of new construction homes vs resale homes in Nocatee. There are BIG "PROS" to both, and we'd be more than happy to discuss each type of home available in Nocatee. Connect with Brad Officer, and let's chat about Nocatee Homes For Sale!
New Homes in Nocatee vs Resale Homes in Nocatee
This is always a debate of which type home to go for. Many of our customers will be open to both, but many will have their strong opinion on which is better. Here are some thoughts on buying a new Nocatee home or an existing Nocatee home:
New Construction Homes in Nocatee
Plenty of reasons to buy new homes in Nocatee over existing, but the main one is "It's new". Who doesn't like being the first one who has actually lived in the home. Brand new appliances, brand new roof, brand new HVAC system, etc. You'll also be first to decorate and add unique features to the house without having to live with someone else's upgrades that they may have made during the construction phase and after move in. It's hard to beat new, but there are some advantages to buying resale too...
Resale Homes in Nocatee
Major advantages when buying a Nocatee resale home: you are usually getting more bang for the buck, because the previous owners have undoubtably put a lot of money into "homing up" the home. What the heck does that mean? That's all that little stuff you probably didn't think about like upgrading the lighting, adding ceiling fans, adding shelves where needed, bumping up the landscaping, adding the firepit, etc... the list is endless, but it's also an expensive list of upgrades / features the pre-existing home owners have already purchased for you.
Another advantage of Resale homes in Nocatee: This is where the better "deals" are. New built homes are always in demand and the builders don't typically do much price negotiations. Resale homes are in competition with the newly built homes, so these owners are usually more negotiable.... but not too much, as Nocatee is in very high demand as one of our more premier communities on the first coast.
Below is a full list of current and newly announced neighborhoods in Nocatee. This list is ever growing as Nocatee continues to add new communities throughout it's 13,000+ available acres.
- Addison Park at Town Center : Close to the town center, Addison Park Neighborhood in Nocatee has approximately 155 total single family homes that range in square footage from 1400-3200.
- Anthem Ridge at Crosswater : The Anthem Ridge neighborhood in Nocatee is single family homes built by Toll Brothers and ICI Homes. The floor plan sizes range from 2537 - 3564.
- Artisan Lakes : The Artisan Lakes neighborhood in Nocatee is an age restricted community of 55+. A total of 196 single family homes built by Lennar and CalAtlantic, range in size from 1755 - 2839 square feet.
- Austin Park at Nocatee : The Austin Park neighborhood in Nocatee is single family homes built with concrete block construction by Taylor Morrison. Low CDDs are a perk in Austin Park.
- Brookwood at Nocatee : Brookwood neighborhood in Nocatee is on the Duval side of the line and features over 200 homes that range from 1250 - 2850 square feet.
- Coastal Oaks at Nocatee : The Coastal Oaks neighborhood is a gated community with attendant. Upscale community in Nocatee with over 900 single family homes built by Toll Brothers.
- Colony at Twenty Mile : The Colony at Twenty Mile is a neighborhood within the Twenty Mile section. Single family homes ranging in size from 2400 - 3800 square feet.
- Coral Ridge at Seabrook : Coral Ridge at Seabrook neighborhood is in the Seabrook location within Nocatee. 182 Estate sized lots with homes from 2600 - 4400+ square feet. Buiders include David Weekly, ICI, Riverside, and Toll Brothers.
- Crossing at Twenty Mile : The Crossing at Twenty Mile neighborhood is a Twenty Mile community with single family homes ranging from 1500 - 3200 square feet. Home sites (lots) were available with 40' wide, 50' wide, and 60' wide options.
- Crosswinds at Nocatee : Walking distance to Pine Island Academy (new K-8 St Johns County School). There will be approximately 215 single family homes and villas ranging from 1500 -2300+ square feet.
- Cypress Trails at Nocatee : The Cypress Trails Nocatee neighborhood is in Duval County and has over 300 homes in total. Single family homes range in size from 1700 - over 3400 square feet. Builders were Mattamy, Lennar, and AV homes.
- Daniel Park at Town Center : Daniel Park is in the walkable area of the Town Center in Nocatee. Approximately 100 total single family homes on small and easy to care for 40' lots, range in size from 1400 - 2800+ square feet.
- Del Webb Nocatee : A 55+ age restricted community in Nocatee with plans ranging from 1500 - 3300+ square feet. Dell Webb Nocatee is the newer of the 2 Del Webb communities within Nocatee. All Del Webb communities are built by Pulte Homes.
- Del Webb Ponte Vedra : Formerly known at Riverwood by Del Webb, this 55+ age restricted and gated community has nearly 2000 homes including single family homes, carriage homes, and condos that range in size from 1100 - 2800+ square feet.
- Enclave at Town Center : A walkable area of Nocatee and within the Town Center location, this David Weekly built neighborhood has single family homes ranging from 1200 - 2100+ square feet.
- Franklin Square at Crosswater : The Franklin Square neighborhood in Nocatee is a gated community with 76 townhomes ranging from 2035 - 2490 square feet. Built by Toll Brothers, this community is in the Crosswater area.
- Freedom Landing at Crosswater : The Freedom Landing neighborhood in Nocatee is made up of just over 100 total single family homes ranging in size from 1900 - 3200+ square feet. Builders include CalAtlantic, David Weekly, ICI, Providence, and Riverside Homes.
- Greenleaf Lakes at Nocatee : Greenleaf Lakes in Nocatee is a single family home community of 232 homes ranging from 1800 - 3400+ square feet. Builders were David Weekly, Mattamy, Providence, Ryland, and Standard Pacific.
- Greenleaf Preserve at Nocatee : The Greenleaf Preserve neighborhood in Nocatee is a gated community with just 41 lots. Luxury single family homes built by ICI Homes range in size from 2800 - 5000+ square feet.
- Greenleaf Village at Nocatee : Larger neighborhood in Nocatee with over 500 single family homes on lots that are 40' and 60' wide. Builders in Greenleaf Village include CalAtlantic, David Weekly, and Providence. Sizes range from 1600 - 4000+ square feet.
- Hammock at Twenty Mile : The smallest neighborhood within Nocatee, the Hammock is in the Twenty Mile area and is made up of only 8 total homes. Large custom built homes on large lots on a single culdesac street.
- Heritage Trace at Crosswater : The Heritage Trace neighborhood consists of 188 total single family homes that range from 1900 - 3200+ square feet. Homes have preservation or water views and are themed after the nostalgic "Old Towne" style.
- The Island at Twenty Mile : 45 luxury single family homes make up this neighborhood in the Twenty Mile area at Nocatee. Homes are on estate sized lots and range from 3000 - 6000+ square feet.
- The Junction at Twenty Mile : Home builders in The Junction at Twenty Mile in Nocatee are Dostie and David Weekly. Single family homes on 60' wide by 140' deep, ranging from 2400 - 3500+ square feet. This is a great neighborhood if you'd like to have a custom pool built since lots are deeper than traditional sized Nocatee lots.
- Kelly Pointe at Nocatee : Kelly Pointe is a single family home neighborhood in Nocatee with 176 total homes in the community that range from 1400 - 3000+ Square feet.
- Lakeside at Town Center : Lakeside neighborhood in Nocatee is in the walkable Town Center area. This single family home community is made up of easy to care for lots and large front porches. Just less than 200 homes in total, they range from 1700 - 3200+ Square feet.
- Liberty Cove at Crosswater : Liberty Cove offers single family homes that either have a lake view or wooded view. Homes range from 1300 - 2300+ square feet and are approximately 138 in total.
- Oakwood at Nocatee : Oakwood neighborhood in Nocatee is a gated luxury townhome community built by Toll Brothers. There will be 43 total townhomes ranging from 2263 - 2498 square feet.
- The Outlook at Twenty Mile : A Twenty Mile community in Nocatee, The Outlook is a single family home community with 226 total homes ranging in size from 2400 - 4200+ square feet. Most lots are water view or preserve view that are both 60' wide and 70' wide. Some lots in the Outlook at Twenty Mile are extra deep at 140'.
- Palm Crest at Seabrook : Approximately 100 total homesites, Palm Crest at Seabrook in Nocatee will be within walking distance from Seabrook Park amenity center. Homes range from 2400 - 3400 square feet and will have wooded views or a few water views are available.
- Palmetto Cove at Nocatee : The Palmetto Cove neighborhood will be built by both Dostie Homes and Toll Brothers and range from 2850 - 4200+ square feet. Currently planned for just 61 total homes, Palmetto Cove will be an upscale intimate community in Nocatee.
- The Palms at Nocatee : Built by Ryland Homes, the Palms community in Nocatee is made up of 191 single family homes and townhomes. The Palms at Nocatee is in both Duval and St Johns County. The Palms has single family homes on the Duval County side and townhomes on the St Johns County side.
- Pioneer Village at Crosswater : Single family homes from multiple builders in Pioneer Village, with homes ranging in size from 1500 - 2700+ square feet. A total of 138 homesites were initially planned by the developers.
- The Pointe at Twenty Mile : The Pointe at Twenty Mile community in Nocatee is an upscale neighborhood with only 28 large homesites with homes ranging from 3000 - 6000+ square feet. All homesites back to preserves, and are roughly 90' wide.
- The Ranch at Twenty Mile : A Twenty Mile community, The Ranch is an upscale neighborhood with only 53 homes on larger 80' wide lots. Square feet range from 3100 - 5100+.
- River Landing at Twenty Mile : The Twenty Mile community of River Landing is a luxury, completely custom built neighborhood with both preserve homesites and instracoastal homesites with the ability to add your own private boat dock. Total lots available is 104, with many already sold. This will be one of the most luxurious communities within Nocatee.
- Seabrook Village : The Seabrook Village community in Nocatee will have approx 327 total homesites and homes ranging in size from 1450 - 2900+ square feet. The neighborhood is surrounded by Seabrook Park, a new amenity center in Nocatee.
- The Settlement at Twenty Mile : A gated community, the Settlement at Twenty Mile in Nocatee has just over 100 homes in total that were built by ICI and Toll Brothers. Sizes range from 2100 - 2900+ and have views of either water or wooded preserves.
- Settlers Landing at Nocatee : Settlers Landing neighborhood in Nocatee has just over 300 total homesites and range from 2200 - 3100+ square feet. All homes are single family homes and either one or two story.
- Siena at Town Center : The Siena at Town Center community in Nocatee is made up of 116 single family homes that were built by ICI. Homes are built on smaller and very manageable 40' wide and 50' wide lots and have a mediterranean flare with their barrel tile roofs and paver driveways. Siena homes range in size from 1400 - 3700+ square feet.
- Tidewater at Nocatee : Tidewater is one of Nocatee's condo communities. These condos are 4 story buildings with 160 total condos, all built by Pulte Homes with their tried and trued popular condo plans.
- Timberland Ridge at Nocatee : Timberland Ridge in Nocatee features 133 total homesites with single family homes ranging from 1800 - 3200 square feet. This community is in Duval County side of Nocatee.
- Twenty Mile Village : Twenty Mile Village is conveniently located next to the Twenty Mile Park with loads of amenities including swimming pool and dog park. 259 total homes with sizes ranging from 1500 - 3700+.
- The Villas at Nocatee : The Villas at Nocatee community is a gated community with attached townhomes. There are 90 total townhomes that range from 2000 - 3400+ square feet. This is low maintenance and a true "lock and leave" lifestyle. (great for 2nd homes)
- The Vista at Twenty Mile : The Vista at Twenty Mile is a gated luxury community with 44 estate sized home sites. Spanish styled architecture and courtyard equipped floor plans are available in sizes ranging from 3490 - 5800 + square feet.
- West End at Town Center : A Town Center community, the West End offers both Villas and Townhomes built by Dostie, Toll Brothers, and ICI. Square footage ranges from 1500 - 2450. Great location for walking the shops and restaurants as well as the Splash Water Park.
- Woodland Park at Nocatee : Woodland Park is a 65 townhome community built by Providence, with sizes ranging from 1300 - 1900+ square feet.
- Willowcove at Nocatee : Willowcove neighborhood in Nocatee was built by Centex and Lennar Homes. Over 400 total single family homes range in size from 2000 - 4100+ square feet.
Where is Nocatee Florida?
Nocatee is located in both St Johns County and Duval County. However, only a small section of Nocatee is in Duval County. Zip code for Nocatee is 32081.
How much are Nocatee CDD Fees?
Nocatee CDD Fees range from $1000 - $3000+ annually. They range depending which community the home is within and depending the builder. CDD fees are payed annually and are part of your property tax bill, so they do get paid with your tax bill, that is often paid from your mortgage escrow account.
When was Nocatee built?
Nocatee started building in 2005 and continues on with building and developing today. The developer started working with the Davis family in the 90's with the Davis family leading the way as to their requirements for development. The Davis family were the land owners and had acquired the land in the 80's.
When will Nocatee be completed?
No set completion timeline is available from the developer. Nocatee continues to open new neighborhoods within the master planned development and continue to build out additional amenities. It truly is a work in progress.
How many homes in Nocatee?
The developer states over 14,000 homes will be in Nocatee when it is completed. Parc Group believes Nocatee will be home to about 30,000 residents at full build out.
Who developed Nocatee?
Nocatee was developed by the Parc Group. The land Nocatee is built on was owned by the Davis family who acquired the land in the 80's. The Davis family started working on a plan for development back in the 90's and eventually hired Parc Group to spearhead the project.
How far is Nocatee from the beach?
Nocatee is 2.5 miles away from the beach of Micklers Landing in Ponte Vedra Beach. Obviously, this depends where you live within Nocatee, but either way - you are close to the beach!
Are there any golf courses in Nocatee?
Nocatee was initially planned with 3 golf courses but are not currently in the building stage of these golf courses in Nocatee. The developers have recently reported that they've entertained several companies who would purchase some of the land designated for a golf course in Nocatee, and that company would develop the course. However, those plans have always fizzled. Siting the abundance of golf courses in northern St Johns County, the developers currently have no plans to begin construction on the golf courses in Nocatee.
Why is Nocatee a good place to live?
Many of our customers ask why Nocatee is such a favorite community to the Jacksonville area home buyer. The reasons for Nocatee's popularity can't be summed up in one specific reason, but instead you must understand all the top reasons. Listed below are some of the best advantages of living in Nocatee, but nothing beats a visit to the community. Top reasons Nocatee has been one of the fastest growing communities in the Country, and certainly one of the fastest growing communities in Florida:
- Affordability: New construction homes built within budget of many.
- Wide range of home prices: Nocatee is made up of many communities and each within their own price range.
- Master Planned Community: Resort style feel in a suburban setting is extremely attractive to most!
- Proximity to the Beach: Within 15 minutes, you'll have your toes in the sand... probably faster actually.
- Proximity to boating: Nocatee borders the Intracoastal waterway, and you have access to put your boat in very close by.
- Schools: St Johns is a top rated school location in the state of Florida, and Nocatee is helping to lead that charge.
- Lifestyle: If you like that resort style living, it's hard to beat the lifestyle in Nocatee with a sense of community, shops, schools, golf carts zooming around, and top level amenities at your fingertips.
Nocatee pictures available for download and use on your website or blog. Please credit our site when using. Thanks!
Map of Nocatee Location
REALTOR in Nocatee
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Nocatee, our local Nocatee REALTOR team can help you navigate the Nocatee housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Nocatee real estate market better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer Realtor Group to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Nocatee and all communities throughout the surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Nocatee property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Nocatee Home page for more info.
Back to Top - Nocatee Homes For Sale