Beachwood Homes For Sale
Looking for Beachwood homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Beachwood home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Beachwood real estate market.
If you're interested in Beachwood homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Beachwood Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Saerch Beachwood Homes
Beachwood is a well-established community on the Southside of Jacksonville featuring a variety of home sizes and styles with mature trees and large lawns. This amazing location is walking distance to Florida State College and just minutes to University of North Florida, St Johns Town Center, and Alhambra Theatre & Dining!
Beachwood community amenities
Huffman Boulevard Park is located less than two miles from Beachwood. This beautiful, nearly 15-acre park includes a playground, multipurpose field, tennis courts, basketball courts, hiking trail, picnic shelters, bike trail, grills, concession stand, as well as bike racks and restrooms! The University of North Florida is just over a mile away and offers miles of nature trails!
Beachwood neighborhood info
Location: St Johns Bluff Rd and Beach Blvd, adjacent to Florida State College at Jacksonville
Zip Code: 32246
Years homes are built in Beachwood: 1960s - 1990s
Square Feet: 1,002 - 1,863
Beachwood neighborhood schools
Beachwood is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Kernan Trail Elementary School
Kernan Middle School
Sandalwood High School
What’s Nearby - Beachwood community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2.2 miles to Publix Super Market at Kernan Square
- Drive to the nearest beach: 7.9 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park - 12 miles / 18 minutes
- Closest kayak launch: Baymeadows Regional Park Kayak Access - 5.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Pottsburg Creek Public Boat Ramp - 3.6 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 8.5 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 15.6 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 20.5 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 3 miles / 6 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 32 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 12 miles / 18 minutes
- Closest hospital: 7 miles to Mayo Clinic
Beachwood Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Beachwood, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Beachwood housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Beachwood real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Beachwood and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Beachwood property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Real Estate.