Cathedral Oaks Homes For Sale
Looking for Cathedral Oaks homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Cathedral Oaks home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Cathedral Oaks real estate market.
If you're interested in Cathedral Oaks homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Cathedral Oaks Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Cathedral Oaks Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Cathedral Oaks Neighborhood
Cathedral Oaks is a quiet community on the Southside of Jacksonville near the St Johns River which features large manicured lawns, mature trees, and beautiful homes! From large estate riverfront homes with gated entrances to mid-sized brick homes, this is an ideal location convenient to I-95 making for an easy commute to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, and St. Augustine!
Cathedral Oaks community amenities
Close to Cathedral Oaks you’ll find many small parks and playgrounds and the Goodby’s creek where you can enjoy boating, kayaking, canoeing, and fishing! Alejandro Garces Camp Tomahawk Park is less than a one mile drive where residents can enjoy the beautiful hiking trails, a playground, picnic tables, a multipurpose field, grills, benches, and restroom facilities. The park also features a creek for kayaking or canoeing.
Cathedral Oaks neighborhood info
Location: Off Baymeadows Rd, San Jose Blvd
Zip Code: 32217
Cathedral Oaks neighborhood schools
Cathedral Oaks is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Beauclerc Elementary School
Alfred DuPont Middle School
Atlantic Coast High School
What’s Near Cathedral Oaks community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2.9 miles to Publix at San Jose Shopping Center
- Drive to the nearest beach: 18 miles / 20 minutes to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 22.9 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Alejandro Grace Camp Tomahawk Park Paddlecraft Launch - less than 1 mile
- Closest public boat ramp: Goodby’s Creek Boat Ramp - less than 1 mile
- Distance to Jags stadium: 9.2 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 18 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 24.4 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 9.3 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 32.5 miles / 40 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 24.2 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 10.7 miles / 14 minutes
- Closest hospital: 5.5 miles to Memorial Hospital
Cathedral Oaks Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Cathedral Oaks, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Cathedral Oaks housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Cathedral Oaks real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Cathedral Oaks and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Cathedral Oaks property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home page for more info.
Search all Jacksonville Homes for Sale.