Oak Hill Homes For Sale
Looking for Oak Hill homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Oak Hill home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Oak Hill real estate market.
If you're interested in Oak Hill homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Oak Hill Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Oak Hill Homes For Sale
Oak Hill Community Current Market Stats
Oak Hill housing market statistics: As of December 5, 2023 there are currently 22 properties for sale in Oak Hill, with an average asking price of $240,063. The highest-priced property is $325,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $138,500. Oak Hill listings have an average price of $178 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,379 square feet of living space.
Oak Hill Neighborhood
Oak Hill is a well-established neighborhood on Jacksonville’s Westside located close to I-295 and the Ortega River, and less than 7 miles to NAS Jax. There are a variety of home sizes and styles with larger lots and mature trees, and the convenient location is just minutes to shopping and dining, as well as easy-access via I-295 to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, and more!
Oak Hill community amenities
Oak Hill community amenities include the beautiful Ringhaver Park which features a 826-foot boardwalk along the Ortega River as well as a pier where you can launch a kayak or canoe. The park also features a floating dock launch, pickleball court, multi-use fields, playground, hiking trail, picnic shelters, boat dock, a scenic overlook, as well as a concession stand and restrooms!
Oak Hill neighborhood info
Location: I-295, Exit 103rd St to Jammes Rd
Zip Code: 32210
Years homes are built in Oak Hill: From 1950s
Square Feet: 1,125 - 2,068
Oak Hill neighborhood schools
Oak Hill is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
J.E.B. Stuart Middle School
What’s Nearby - Oak Hill community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.3 miles to Rowe’s Supermarket
- Drive to the nearest beach: 30.5 miles to Jacksonville Beach
- Closest State Park: 28.2 miles to Guana River Wildlife Management Are
- Closest kayak launch: Seminole Park Paddlecraft Access - 2.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Wayne B. Stevens Park - 1 mile
- Distance to Jags stadium: 15.3 miles /18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 16.6 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 22.9 miles / 24 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 11.1 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 23.9 miles / 26 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 38.9 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 30.7 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 6.9 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 28.1 miles / 30 minutes
- Closest hospital: 6.1 miles / 12 minutes
Oak Hill Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Oak Hill, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Oak Hill housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Oak Hill real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Oak Hill and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Oak Hill property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville FL.