Rolling Hills Homes For Sale
Looking for Rolling Hills homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Rolling Hills home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Rolling Hills real estate market.
If you're interested in Rolling Hills homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Rolling Hills Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Rolling Hills Homes For Sale
Rolling Hills Neighborhood Current Market Stats
Rolling Hills housing market statistics: As of September 22, 2023 there are currently 4 properties for sale in Rolling Hills, with an average asking price of $273,472. The highest-priced property is $299,888 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $230,000. Rolling Hills listings have an average price of $179 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,554 square feet of living space.
Rolling Hills Neighborhood
Rolling Hills is a well-established neighborhood on Jacksonville’s Westside close to I-295 and I-10 for a quick commute to Downtown Jacksonville, the beaches, and all areas of Jacksonville! Rolling Hills offers a variety of home styles and sizes with mature trees and large lawns.
Rolling Hills community amenities
Rolling Hills community amenities include Bulls Bay Preserve featuring 1,222 acres of conservation land with over two miles of hiking/mountain bike trails. Facilities include picnic tables, grills, benches, and restrooms.
Rolling Hills neighborhood info
Location: I-10 exit Hammond Blvd South
Zip Code: 32221
Years homes are built in Rolling Hills: 1961 - 2005
Square Feet: 999 - 2,358
Rolling Hills neighborhood schools
Rolling Hills is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Jefferson Davis Middle School
What’s Nearby - Rolling Hills community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.6 miles to Publix Super Market at Normandy Crossing
- Drive to the nearest beach: 25.9 miles / 35 minutes
- Closest State Park: 9.3 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Stinson Park Paddlecraft Access 5.8 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Park PUblic Boat Ramp - 3.6 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 11.2 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 15.7 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 18.6 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 10.2 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 19.9 miles / 22 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 47.2 miles / 50 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 26.4 miles / 35 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 11.2 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 25.9 miles / 28 minutes
- Closest hospital: 8.2 miles to Ascension St Vincent's Riverside
Rolling Hills Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Rolling Hills, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Rolling Hills housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Rolling Hills real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone! Rolling Hills and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Rolling Hills property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My Home page for more info.
Search all Homes for sale in Jacksonville FL