Lake Lucina Homes For Sale
Looking for Lake Lucina homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Lake Lucina home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Lake Lucina real estate market.
If you're interested in Lake Lucina homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Lake Lucina Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Lake Lucina Homes For Sale
Lake Lucina Neighborhood Market Stats
Lake Lucina housing market statistics: As of September 26, 2023 there are currently 11 properties for sale in Lake Lucina, with an average asking price of $300,627. The highest-priced property is $375,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $239,000. Lake Lucina listings have an average price of $189 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 3 baths, and 1,614 square feet of living space.
Lake Lucina Neighborhood
Lake Lucina is a well-established neighborhood on the Southside of Jacksonville, located just one mile from Jacksonville University and close to grocery stores, local shops, parks, and more!
Lake Lucina community amenities
Lake Lucina is less than 5 miles to the beautiful Jacksonville Arboretum & Botanical Gardens, a unique natural attraction consisting of 126.82 acres and 7 award-winning nature trails with a picnic area as well as special programs and events for the whole family! This is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a peaceful environment to connect with nature.
Lake Lucina neighborhood info
Location: From I-295, Exit Merrill Rd W
Zip Code: 32211
Years homes are built in Lake Lucina: From 1950s
Square Feet: 1,008 - 2,425
Lake Lucina neighborhood schools
Lake Lucina is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Arlington Heights Elementary School
Arlington Middle School
Terry Parker High School
What’s Nearby - Lake Lucina community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 1.4 miles to Publix Super Market at Dames Point
- Drive to the nearest beach: 13.6 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 8.5 miles to Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park
- Closest kayak launch: Blue Cypress Park Canoe Access - 2.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Arlington Road Public Boat Ramp - 1.2 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 4.3 miles / 7 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 11 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 17.6 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 10 miles / 12 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 38.9 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 12.2 miles / 20 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 17.2 miles / 24 minutes
- Closest hospital: 4.3 miles to HCA Florida Memorial Hospital
Lake Lucina Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Lake Lucina, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Lake Lucina housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Lake Lucina real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Lake Lucina and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Lake Lucina property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville.