Murray Hill Homes For Sale
Looking for Murray Hill homes for sale in Jacksonville, FL. If you’re interested in any of the Murray Hill home listings that you see below, just click the "Ask a Question" button when viewing the details of that property. Our team is able to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and other details related to the Murray Hill real estate market.
If you're interested in Murray Hill homes for sale, don't forget to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Murray Hill Jacksonville homes hit the market, allowing you to stay one-step ahead of other buyers in the area. And remember to call or text us directly with any additional questions you have about buying or selling a home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Search Murray Hill Homes For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Murray Hill Neighborhood Current Market Data
Murray Hill housing market statistics: As of May 31, 2023 there are currently 54 properties for sale in Murray Hill, with an average asking price of $397,896. The highest-priced property is $6,000,000 and the lowest-priced property can be purchased for $139,000. Murray Hill listings have an average price of $227 per square feet, based on listings with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 1,900 square feet of living space.
Murray Hill neighborhood
Location: I-10, Exit Cassat Ave South to Post St. Bordering Avondale and Riverside.
Zip Code: 32205
Murray Hill neighborhood schools
Murray Hill is currently zoned for schools listed below but are always subject to change based on school districts being re-zoned.
Lake Shore Middle School
What’s Nearby - Murray Hill community
- Shopping center with grocery store: 2.4 miles to Publix Super Market at Riverside
- Drive to the nearest beach: 21 miles to Atlantic Beach
- Closest State Park: 12 miles to Jacksonville-Baldwin Trail
- Closest kayak launch: Stinson Park Paddlecraft and Dinghy Dock - 2.6 miles
- Closest public boat ramp: Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Park Public Boat Ramp - 2.7 miles
- Distance to Jags stadium: 6.3 miles / 10 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Zoo: 10.8 miles / 14 minutes
- Distance to Jacksonville Airport: 17.3 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to Downtown Jacksonville: 5.3 miles / 9 minutes
- Distance to the St Johns Town Center: 14.9 miles / 18 minutes
- Distance to St Augustine: 43.5 miles / 45 minutes
- Distance to Mayport Naval Base: 22.1 miles / 30 minutes
- Distance to Naval Air Station Jacksonville: 8.2 miles / 16 minutes
- Distance to Mayo Clinic: 16.6 miles / 18 minutes
- Closest hospital: 1.9 miles to Ascension St Vincent’s Riverside
Murray Hill Real Estate Agents
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Murray Hill, our local Jacksonville REALTOR team can help you navigate the Murray Hill housing landscape and get you the best possible price and terms based on the current real estate market conditions. Simply put, we know the Murray Hill real estate market in Jacksonville better than anyone!
Contact Brad Officer to learn more about our REALTOR services we provide in Murray Hill and all communities throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Do you need to sell your Murray Hill property? We offer top tier Seller services including cutting edge marketing and a team of experts ready to help you get top dollar for your home, regardless of condition. Visit our Sell My House in Jacksonville page for more info.
Search all homes for sale in Jacksonville FL.